Welcome To aBlackWeb

Manhunt Underway in Texas for Man Who Gunned Down 7yo Black Girl

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...leaving-walmart-parking-lot-texas/2448717002/

'We will find you': Manhunt after 7-year-old shot, killed in car at Walmart parking lot

HARRIS COUNTY, Texas – A 7-year-old girl was shot and killed Sunday morning while riding in a car with her mom and three sisters.

Deputies said the family of five was leaving a Walmart parking lot when an unidentified man in a red pickup truck pulled up to the side of their car and started shooting.

The 7-year-old was killed instantly. The mother was shot in the arm and taken to Ben Taub Hospital.

Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez identified the girl as Jazmine Barnes. Her mother is 30-year-old LaPorsha Washington.

Another young girl was injured by shattered glass. The two other sisters were unharmed.

The suspect is described as a white man in his 40s and has a beard.

"I urge you, whoever did this, you know who are, please turn yourself in," said Major Jesse Razo. "Because we will be looking for you, we will locate you and we will find you."

I'm interested to see how the police handle him when they do catch him

all I can think of is what I'd do if I saw him smh....and I wasnt trying to come in here on no killer shit

but I really wish some of these people would get that street justice treatment

niggas throw their lives away every day cuz somebody was talking shit on FB live

it should be hundreds of people in the streets ready to fire on that man...fuck that

I'd feel highly confident in beating that case too

They just randomly kill people for no reason whatsoever, but we're the violent ones huh?

The reason is that white extremist are raging war. 2018 already established we are no longer safe anywhere. The real open killing season is nationwide and it's white extremist hunting blacks.

Y'all need to have a full protective mindset and start acting like soldiers behind enemy lines going into 2019. Because that's exactly where we're at right now. I'm suppose to be "celebrating" tonight, but shit like this reminds me all that's a waste of time.

Back