Welcome To aBlackWeb

Manhunt for man who broadcasted shooting on Facebook live in Cleveland

you know how many users are on FB?

adding another 30 people to monitor live streams aint gon even make a paper cut of a difference

i'm fairly certain they can break it down into a system that once a stream gets a certain amount of viewers or flags it's brought to the attention of someone who can shit it down and contact the proper authorities,.. i mean that's the process with most streams now.....after a certain amount of flags...it's only a matter of time before it's shut down....and that person can no longer stream

at one point do you cut the stream?

what if someone is streaming a prank?

what if there are multiple streams getting identical number of views at the same time?

more questions

what if there are multiple streams getting identical number of views at the same time?

more questions
Du mentioned the playstation live streams, basically it was user moderated for the most part, people would report streams (sometimes) if they saw people fucking or flashing on stream. That's probably the most realistic scenario for fb live

Du mentioned the playstation live streams, basically it was user moderated for the most part, people would report streams (sometimes) if they saw people fucking or flashing on stream. That's probably the most realistic scenario for fb live

how many people did PS live have?

was this for the new PS? or back in the day? i'm gon assume the newer PS b/c you were probably still riding bikes with training wheels on it when the OG PS came out

more questions

when you see illegal fucking shit....

i mean if the wanna get savvy with it they can stop streaming it publically, and still record for police evidence....

was this for the new PS? or back in the day? i'm gon assume the newer PS b/c you were probably still riding bikes with training wheels on it when the OG PS came out
naw this is PS4 bruh.....like at any given time 1000-2000 streams may be going

and they're ranked by popularity...

i mean just look at streaming sites like tinychat....

they all have moderators that browse popular or highly flagged streams when the alerts pop up

i think 30 people dedicated to that would help...

of course i'm just talking out of my ass and throwing suggestions at a problem....i don't know the schematics or practicality of it if that's what you're hinting, but i have seen crazy streams on facebook immediately shut down just when shit was getting "good"

Shit is sadder than fuck. They showing that video all over tv too, people dont need to see that shit.

Du explained it all, but yeah, ps live got shut down like a year ago fwiw

Post these updates on the main site. Ur quicker than some of the big publications.

I already updated the site when he got caught or are u saying I should update the article I posted with this mcdonalds part?

Back