Welcome To aBlackWeb

Manhunt for man who broadcasted shooting on Facebook live in Cleveland

I can't stop refreshing twitter.

A GoFundMe for the family was started by a "Democrat for Trump" called Wesley Davis.

The grandson made n deleted a post saying the family is unaffiliated with the GoFundMe.

now niggaz on the "where the black lives matter folk at?"

The fact that he was so calm and casual about it makes it even more scary. Idk what type of evil manifestation is living inside this mf. Hurtful and sickening as hell yo.

I am not on Facebook and not sure how it works but don't they have some responsibility here. There has been beatings, rape and now murder on Facebook live. Can't they sensor it? Can't they delay like tv does to stop cursing. I mean I am all for free speech and liberty but people are now watching murder live. Turn this feature off. Humans are not ready to use it properly and to all the people that like viewing this stuff there is a place for you. This story is getting less coverage than the man taken off the plane. We are losing all sense of morality.

I am not on Facebook and not sure how it works but don't they have some responsibility here. There has been beatings, rape and now murder on Facebook live. Can't they sensor it? Can't they delay like tv does to stop cursing. I mean I am all for free speech and liberty but people are now watching murder live. Turn this feature off. Humans are not ready to use it properly and to all the people that like viewing this stuff there is a place for you. This story is getting less coverage than the man taken off the plane. We are losing all sense of morality.

they have to keep up with the snapchat, the instagram live, and the periscopes of the world

they not gone end it b/c of this

Didnt the lil boy who Shaq is paying the funeral for just kill himself on snapchat the other day?

remeber when plastation live first started, i used to watch that shit all the time... niggaz stayed fucking on that shit

"guns dont kill people, people with guns kill people"
But now the broadcast it and people watch. I know it would happen even if it wasn't broadcasted but why do people watch this stuff and as long as they do people will continue to broadcast it. So these companies need to stop broadcasting it. No one can convince me that they don't see it as it is going on and know the location of the event. They are playing a ratings game with people's lives and societies desire for reality TV.

they just need more people monitoring the streams.....

it's a fucking billion dollar company, they can afford a to hire like 20-30 more people at 50k a year

they just need more people monitoring the streams.....

it's a fucking billion dollar company, they can afford a to hire like 20-30 more people at 50k a year

that easy huh?

it's a move in the right direction.....

you know how many users are on FB?

adding another 30 people to monitor live streams aint gon even make a paper cut of a difference

Back