Welcome To aBlackWeb

Manhunt for man who broadcasted shooting on Facebook live in Cleveland

Shit bout to get real for everybody he know. Cuz it's Facebook, Niggaz bout to start lighting his friends up.....

"Ayo.... I saw you told that nigga you inboxed him on Facebook live, you need to let me know where he at. That was my people's he killed. He can't live no more. You need to let me know where he at or I'm going to have to holla at you, cuz I really don't give a fuck right now"

Mad random people bout to catch it.

That bullshit fucked up my night. Mfs ain't got no kinda regard for nobody else's life at all. He gotta be one evil ass sick mf to hop in the car, operate a camera and drive, pick a random mf and kill them because of his own problems. How the fuck?! Then he on the phone talking about nonchalantly. Fuckin sick evil ass shit man. This innocent man had to die for the fuck what?! It's rare that I cry but this shit got me.

That bullshit fucked up my night. Mfs ain't got no kinda regard for nobody else's life at all. He gotta be one evil ass sick mf to hop in the car, operate a camera and drive, pick a random mf and kill them because of his own problems. How the fuck?! Then he on the phone talking about nonchalantly. Fuckin sick evil ass shit man. This innocent man had to die for the fuck what?! It's rare that I cry but this shit got me.
You n I both. Can't imagine how crazy sum1 can be to be calm bout killing like this.

That's gotta be crazy as fuck...

I can only imagine Niggaz strapped up in the streets looking for dude...

This some shit outta a movie or comic book
The streets by me are quiet af right now, it's eerie all you can hear is a chopper flying overhead right now.

how can they kill innocent black ppl within minutes of locking eyes, but they can't catch this 1 lunatic?

Back