Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man saids he was the catch, didn’t even know shawty existed

How is an Olympic gold medalist on the same level of a football player who has not won a Super Bowl. I could see if she was with Pat Mahomes or LeBron but she is waaaay bigger a more accomplished. This is hate lol
Men’s vs women’s sports, which one do you think is more competitive and has more dominant athletes you’d face?

lol
some black women still mad

Fans Slam Jonathan Owens For Rocking His Wife Simone Bile’s Olympic Gold Medal Following Her Win​

Fans across the globe were left in disbelief as they witnessed NFL player Jonathan Owens proudly donning his wife Simone Biles’ coveted Olympic gold medal following her historic win at the 2024 Olympics. The unexpected gesture sparked a wave of criticism and backlash from fans and spectators alike, who deemed Owens’ actions as disrespectful and insensitive to his wife’s remarkable achievement.
The Socials were flooded with comments and criticisms, with fans expressing their disappointment and disapproval of Owens’ decision to wear his wife’s hard-earned medal. Many argued that the gold medal symbolized Biles’ unparalleled dedication, sacrifice, and countless hours of training, making it a symbol of her accomplishment and triumph.

Fans slammed Owens for seemingly hijacking his wife’s moment of glory and overshadowing her well-deserved recognition with his publicity stunt.

For Biles, though, the gold-medal triumph marks a return to the pinnacle of the sport for a gymnast considered by many as the greatest of all time – and there could well be more to come in the all-around, vault, balance beam and floor exercise events.

Yet following her first success in Paris, fans have been left fuming on social media after Owens – Biles’ husband of the last two years – was seen proudly wearing her medal on Tuesday night.

In a post celebrating his wife, the Chicago Bears safety posed next to her with the gold around his neck and wrote: ‘Witnessing history every time you step on the mat – Congrats baby on becoming the most decorated American gymnast in Olympic history!!!! Just wow!!!! 8 of them!!!!! So thankful I was there to see it’.
Owens is out in Paris with Biles this summer after being granted time off from practice with the Bears to watch Biles in action.

She showed her appreciation for him by commenting: ‘means the world you’re here’.

But despite his heartwarming words, Owens has been blasted by fans online for his ‘odd’ behavior in wearing the medal.

One wrote: ‘You do realize that is not your medal… right?’

Another put: ‘But why are you wearing it? How odd.’

‘I knew he was gone wear her medal like he won it,’ said a third user.

A fourth commented: ‘That’s Simone’s gold medal you’re holding, not yours my guy.’

While one simply told him: ‘give the medal back bby thats not yours’.

Why should there be controversy around Jonathan Owens rocking his wife Simone Biles’ Olympic gold medal? Fans will always find issues with whatever athletes and celebrities do. I see nothing wrong with Owen wearing Biles’ medal.

These salty hoes know he's fuckin her right?!

How you claim to be a fan of her while shitting on her husband....even after she asked them to stop.

Miserable bitches

bh187-dc.gif

lol..all last season and leading through this year I kept seeing Jaire Alexander and kept thinking, he seems like a good guy actually, I feel bad he’s getting hate offa the Simone Biles relationship. Its Johnathan Owen’s..

Owens is literally missing training camp to support his wife

Let the lonely birds expose themselves

Owens is literally missing training camp to support his wife

Let the lonely birds expose themselves

I have no negative feelings towards either of them, and wish them both the best.

But these dudes don't want to be at training camp, haha. Only guys trying to make the team do. He's probably happy as he'll to be in Paris catching the Olympics live, not risking any injury, instead of being in training camp in Chicago.

Back