Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man rapes woman on a Subway Platform at gunpoint in front of boyfriend

I would call it getting my wife out of a situation where her life is in danger.

Honest question.

A guy has a gun to your wife's head and you're 6 feet away. Do you really think you can get to him before he shoots her? Like what exactly do you think you're going to do to get your wife out of danger in that situation. I'm curious.

Honest question.

A guy has a gun to your wife's head and you're 6 feet away. Do you really think you can get to him before he shoots her? Like what exactly do you think you're going to do to get your wife out of danger in that situation. I'm curious.

First of all why would we be in a train and I’m 6 feet away from at that time of the night. Especially if I see a stranger approaching. What we doing bruh

YOU wouldn’t do anything and you’re willing to live with.

I would do something and I’m willing to live with that

First of all why would we be in a train and I’m 6 feet away from at that time of the night. Especially if I see a stranger approaching. What we doing bruh

YOU wouldn’t do anything and you’re willing to live with.

I would do something and I’m willing to live with that

lol 3, 4, 5 ft. Take your pick. I don't know what the circumstances were, but I'm guessing that if the dude is raping the chick at gun point, he's not doing it in arm's reach of the boyfriend. The point is that there is enough separation that the rapist will be able to get a shot off before the boyfriend can get to him. You're confident you'd do something. Cool. All I'm asking is what would you do that would actually save your lady if the gun was to her head in that situation? Maybe you have some kinda strategy that I'm just not seeing.

lol 3, 4, 5 ft. Take your pick. I don't know what the circumstances were, but I'm guessing that if the dude is raping the chick at gun point, he's not doing it in arm's reach of the boyfriend. The point is that there is enough separation that the rapist will be able to get a shot off before the boyfriend can get to him. You're confident you'd do something. Cool. All I'm asking is what would you do that would actually save your lady if the gun was to her head in that situation? Maybe you have some kinda strategy that I'm just not seeing.

Bottom line is you and a few others are comfortable with doing nothing and some of us are comfortable with doing something. Thats it.

Bottom line is you and a few others are comfortable with doing nothing and some of us are comfortable with doing something. Thats it.

I never said I'm comfortable doing nothing. I said I'm not going to take an action if I think that action will get my wife killed. If you're cool with doing "something" even if you believe your lady will probably die in the process, fine, but that's why we're calling it playing hero.

I never said I'm comfortable doing nothing. I said I'm not going to take an action if I think that action will get my wife killed. If you're cool with doing "something" even if you believe your lady will probably die in the process, fine, but that's why we're calling it playing hero.

The action is already taking place that might get her killed.

but I stand by what I said

They were down there having sex according to the philly information channels(comments sections). That station is two stops from the Sports Complex. The earliest train that goes to the NRG leaves the first stop at 4:42am and the earliest train that leaves the sports complex is 4:52. However SEPTA opens up those gates like an hour early

In real life, unless you have good reason to believe otherwise, when someone pulls a gun on you, whatever action you choose to take, you should always assume that the gun is real and loaded and that the person is willing to use it.
That doesn’t (or at least SHOULDN’T ) apply when your wife is about to be sexually violated right in front of you.

If you get shot, you get shot… So be it.

Standing by with your hands in the air ain’t an option.

That doesn’t (or at least SHOULDN’T ) apply when your wife is about to be sexually violated right in front of you.

If you get shot, you get shot… So be it.

Standing by with your hands in the air ain’t an option.

That wasn't the point I was making. He was throwing out a bunch of What If type scenarios? If you got a gun in your face, the What Ifs go out the door. Whatever action you take should be under the assumption that the gun is real and about to be used.

Back