Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man rapes woman on a Subway Platform at gunpoint in front of boyfriend

Is this an old article?

if not…..I never understood rape let alone rape in public. And for this to start to be a thing.
philly really turning into shit

i thought the same but I think the other one was he raped the woman while everyone just watched and recorded..

Hope they catch the piece of shit and justice is served.

With that being said, I was thinking as I read the article like most folk in here stated, not standing there as the boyfriend and doing just nothing.

I don't mean to trivialise but it would make for good storytelling of the aftermath of a couple's relationship when a scenario like this happened. Does she still respect the boyfriend? Does the boyfriend respect her or himself for that matter?!
I just can't see a scenario where they move forward happily as a unit again cause there's gotta be forever resentment on both sides

The gun was 9 out of 10 aimed at her back. I doubt he was aiming at him while raping her the whole time. Now would you jump in with the gun on your girl back and all he has to do is flick one time.

Personally I would of took any chance I could of.

I think I would because not to make her life choice but I think most people rather die before they get raped. Soon as he woulda ripped her clothes I woulda been on him. Idk what I woulda did but I can’t let that happen to her.

The things rape does to a person's mental health... I'm so sorry for this woman.

For the boyfriend, how you just... watch? Like, I'm big on understanding on compassion for people in tough situations but this got me in a bundle.

Regardless, that relationship over. Fuck dude who did it, hope they catch his ass. Some people are just born degenerate.

I didn’t read it as it was her boyfriend because she said she was “with A boyfriend”

either way dude is a coward to the fullest.

Rapist needs to be put down asap

I didn’t read it as it was her boyfriend because she said she was “with A boyfriend”

either way dude is a coward to the fullest.

Rapist needs to be put down asap

They were probably fucking in the subway cause ain't no way they were waiting for a train that early. Dude probably ran up on them in the act. The stories about sex assault and Septa have been increasing lately, I wonder if it's a genuine increase in attacks or just increase in exposure.

The gun was 9 out of 10 aimed at her back. I doubt he was aiming at him while raping her the whole time. Now would you jump in with the gun on your girl back and all he has to do is flick one time.

Personally I would of took any chance I could of.

I was going to make this point. A lot of people in here are saying they would have rather risked death than stood their and watched. That's understandable, but would you risk your lady's life because dude probably had the gun on her. It would tear me up, but I'd rather wife survive the rape than prevent it from happening with her death.

I was going to make this point. A lot of people in here are saying they would have rather risked death than stood their and watched. That's understandable, but would you risk your lady's life because dude probably had the gun on her. It would tear me up, but I'd rather wife survive the rape than prevent it from happening with her death.

Her life is at risk during the entire situation already

Her life is at risk during the entire situation already

There are levels to risk. If dude has a gun to her head, like it or not, her chances of survival are a lot higher with you watching than with you trying to spring into action. If you'd be willing to get your lady killed just so you can play hero, so be it, just be honest about what you're doing.

There are levels to risk. If dude has a gun to her head, like it or not, her chances of survival are a lot higher with you watching than with you trying to spring into action. If you'd be willing to get your lady killed just so you can play hero, so be it, just be honest about what you're doing.
Quality of life matters too....

Does she wanna go thru the rest of her life knowing I watched her being raped? What kinda mental trauma does that cause. Will the memory of looking at me while it happens centralize her anger rage and hate towards me? Will she blame me?

Will I blame myself?

Rapey homie gonna have to prove he a shooter that day, cuz I'm calling bluff

Gun pointed at you while being rape falls under the 9/10 risk. You do whatever you have to STOP that.

You sound weird talking bout play hero shit bruh.

Just say YOU wouldnt do anything and let literally one of the worse things that can happen to a woman.

Quality of life matters too....

Does she wanna go thru the rest of her life knowing I watched her being raped? What kinda mental trauma does that cause. Will the memory of looking at me while it happens centralize her anger rage and hate towards me? Will she blame me?

Will I blame myself?

Rapey homie gonna have to prove he a shooter that day, cuz I'm calling bluff

Yeah, I get that. I can only speak for my wife. I know for a fact that she doesn't want to die, and that she a strong and resilient woman. Plus, my kids need her. So I'd rather get her counseling and help her work through the trauma than bury her. To each his own though. The only thing anyone can do is what they feel is best.

Gun pointed at you while being rape falls under the 9/10 risk. You do whatever you have to STOP that.

You sound weird talking bout play hero shit bruh.

Just say YOU wouldnt do anything and let literally one of the worse things that can happen to a woman.

The woman is alive. If she had a gun to her head and her boyfriend tried to jump, more than likely she would be dead unless the rapist was bluffing.

I don't know what is weird about calling some shit what it is. You are literally talking about trying to attack a gunman with your bare hands while he's got a gun on your lady in an effort to save her. That's pretty much t he definition of playing hero. If you feel it's what needs to be done, fine do what you think is right, but that doesn't magically change what it is.

Lastly, I already said, I wouldn't risk my wife's life. Rape is one of the worse things that can happen to a woman. Death is arguably worse. I know for a fact how my wife feels about it, so no I'm not going put her life at risk just so I can feel like I did something. That's selfish as fuck bruh.

Back