Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Man kills ex wife,ex girl, then himself in custody battle

As a man who has been thru this. Twice
I get it.
I totally understand his thought process.
Thankfully I never wanted to go this route but I get it.
if you never fought for custody while lies are being said….
I beg you please don’t judge this man.

these women didn’t deserve to die….I won’t agree to understand that part. But to put moleststion on someone’s jacket during custody can do so much damage even tho not true and fir the new chick to even mention to do something like that while he’s going thru this ……..

words are powerful.
Dont try to get a reaction by saying the wrong shit.
No one deserves to die
And don’t trust that other people will control themselves and not off you over your words or actions .
This definitely triggered me and gave me flashbacks

@Whis Khalifa @Chicity can you make this into a thread

Idk how how I feel about this because human beings are crazy people go through absurd lengths to create lies within their own heads he could of really did that shit but was embarrassed for anybody to know then killed those women......

But that shit didn't happen looks like the first divorce was nasty and then ran into some other foul bitch who used his situation to her advantage

I don't see how he could be accused of molesting both both baby mothers kids and have any ongoing custody battle should be a rap if it held any water.

He gotta keep fighting to not only get his kids and clear his name from being a pedophile if he loses or quits he has to live with the public notion that he really did that because he's been accused twice from two different women

In his head he probably couldn't even just say fuck it ill see them in 18 years because he's would be a deadbeat and a rapist in his kids minds

People already look at us as these things this man obviously did what he had to do to not be in that same narrative

I don't think anybody deserves to be murdered but if you're out here cooking somebody mental like this you get what you eat idc who you are

So make your children orphans and now have to deal with the fact their father killed their mother AND never even gave their half sibling a chance at life????
I see your angle and respect it.
for every action there is an equal or opposite reaction.
im not saying he’s right but I get it.
All dudes don’t want to just walk away. All dudes don’t want to constantly battle a vengeful person to give a life you created a fair shot by being a parent.
Killing them ladies was not the answer.
But why gamble by playing games.
He wants to be present.
And if he molested the children..,,,it’s not about keeping him away for three years..,,,it’s about prosecution a pedophile so visitation should not even be talked about because he should be in jail.

I see your angle and respect it.
for every action there is an equal or opposite reaction.
im not saying he’s right but I get it.
All dudes don’t want to just walk away. All dudes don’t want to constantly battle a vengeful person to give a life you created a fair shot by being a parent.
Killing them ladies was not the answer.
But why gamble by playing games.
He wants to be present.
And if he molested the children..,,,it’s not about keeping him away for three years..,,,it’s about prosecution a pedophile so visitation should not even be talked about because he should be in jail.
Should his ex-wife accused him of touching his kids falsely? No, but we don't even know her side because she's dead. She didn't get the opportunity to tell her side on Facebook. As far as the ex-girlfriend her statements weren't worth killing not only her but the child that he claimed to love so much. People say foul shit out of anger all the time and again we don't know the full story on that either....cause she's dead.

Should his ex-wife accused him of touching his kids falsely? No, but we don't even know her side because she's dead. She didn't get the opportunity to tell her side on Facebook. As far as the ex-girlfriend her statements weren't worth killing not only her but the child that he claimed to love so much. People say foul shit out of anger all the time and again we don't know the full story on that either....cause she's dead.
All you said holds much weight.
I can say it’s not worth it…as you can say that too.
But this man felt it was.
We can judge him by his actions to end lives…..but we never know where people are in their heads and what can set them off.

none of us are killers.
But can we say that in the right situation?

blame is not just on this man.

I don’t think people are taking custody battles serious enough and what it can do to your mind. The holidays only heighten those emotions.

I could do what I normally do in these threads, but that’s not appropriate for it.

Sheesh. This is why I say birth control SAVE lives. Three people could’ve lived had someone just exercised some rationality.

Rest In Peace to all whose lives were needlessly taken.

We got dudes out here still killing over clothing and colors and what block they sleep.

you don’t think a dude will do the same over his kids?

Back