Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man Arrested For Disciplining His Kid For Bad Grades

Chi-Town B

Mod Squad
Deputies arrested a Pensacola man for beating a child with a belt and leaving welts all over his body, according to an Escambia County Sheriff's report.

Darryl McRae, 33, is charged with child cruelty. He's being held without bond in Escambia County jail.

PENSACOLA, Fla. (WEAR) -- Deputies arrested a Pensacola man for beating a child with a belt and leaving welts all over his body, according to an Escambia County Sheriff's report.

Darryl McRae, 33, is charged with child cruelty. He's being held without bond in Escambia County jail.

The report states that on Monday, a child approached a school resource officer while at school and said McRae gave him a "whoopin'" on Sunday because of his grades.

According to the report, the child said his father made him take all of his clothes off and used a belt to hit him, which left bruises on his chest and leg. The child said McRae struck him about 15 times with the belt. He added that McRae has beaten him multiple times in the past with either a belt, switch or ruler.

The officer observed welts all over the child's body, the report states.

A woman told the officer she was unaware of the incident and was sleeping when it happened. She also seemed unconcerned about the child's injuries, according to the report.

A school counselor then contacted Department of Children and Families, the report states. DCF took the child into custody.

Deputies arrested McRae on Monday. He wouldn't speak to officers without a lawyer present, the report states.

Yeah whoopings dont do shit, waste of time. Kick some real shit with them kids or remove the things In their life that they revolve around(Cell, games, down graded new shoes/ clothes for school) shit like that hits harder to them then your spanking.

Last edited:
Yeah whoopings dont do shit, waste of time. Kick some real shit with them kids or remove the things In their life that they revolve around(Cell, games, down graded new shoes/ school for school) shit like that hits harder to them then your spanking.
i think it depends on the kid and the childs sphere of influence.

if both the parents are united.....the kid has no escape and small things can correct them.

but any drop of toxicity...an the kid wont respond to anything after a while.

Yea. That’s more of a reflection on parenting and school.

I would never whip my son over grades.
I would blame the school if they not letting parents know the child struggling before report cards come out. If they do then it's the parents fault for not righting the ship.

An ass whipping is needed if they just cutting up and not doing anything at all in class

My dad teachin' my big bro how to read is one of the clearest memories I have.

He was kinda late maybe like 8 or 10 and my dad sat him down at the table, asked him to read a word and slapped him every time he was wrong.

He can read

So you think your dad slapping him made him say a word correctly?

Or your dad sitting down at the table actually helping him?

I need to know sway

Back