Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man acting like he was on a call busted for taking photos of woman in skirt

You can clearly see that nigga has a video up when he looks up and wave his hand LMAO

I'm pretty sure you cant even use the flashlight app while the camera app is open. Only one app can utilize the flash functionality at the same time.

I'm all for reasonable doubt but this muhfucka was obviously pervin

You can, that's what I'm saying. Depending on the phone, you can turn the flashlight on then shoot video. I've had to do it a number of times while shooting video in low light. I can do it on my Galaxy J7, Galaxy S3, and my Tribute HD.

You can clearly see that nigga has a video up when he looks up and wave his hand LMAO

wouldn't that be the case if he was in a video chat?

Again, I ain't saying that he wasn't, 'cause he most likely was. But there's a fair amount of reasonable doubt that says he might not have been just knowing how these phones work.

If it's an iPhone then all bets are off. I don't know how them muhfuckas work to speak on it.

wouldn't that be the case if he was in a video chat?

Again, I ain't saying that he wasn't, 'cause he most likely was. But there's a fair amount of reasonable doubt that says he might not have been just knowing how these phones work.

If it's an iPhone then all bets are off. I don't know how them muhfuckas work to speak on it.

Pause it at the right moment and you see the entire screen in vid mode with nobody else on the screen lol

cmon fam you can see this man clearly pressing the side button to take the pics as he has the phone up to his ear while camera mode is on.

And even if it was a mistake why would he hop up so quick as soon as the flash went off?

hqdefault.jpg

Pause it at the right moment and you see the entire screen in vid mode with nobody else on the screen lol
cmon fam you can see this man clearly pressing the side button to take the pics as he has the phone up to his ear while camera mode is on.

And even if it was a mistake why would he hop up so quick as soon as the flash went off?

View attachment 73036

Aiight... I tried to give dude the benefit of the doubt, but I can admit when I'm wrong on this one.

giphy.gif

waitaminute @Thor @Inori are y'all talmbout the OP video or the Heyghettobarbi video?

'cause my last few posts were about dude in the heyghettobarbi's joint.

Ion like how they make things like this a thing that "men" do. Like it ain't a thing that that man did. I get women looking at me side ways all the time when I got my phone out in public. Even when it's to my ear, that's why dislike the way stories like this are told. It make it seem like it's Everyman, it ain't.

Sounding like a bitch

I don't see the point of this shit honestly. What do you get out of taking video of some random chick? I know a dude that used to do that shit and send the pics to us like "Damn, look this girl ass." He caught a mean lesson one day though. This nigga pulled that shit and sent us three different pics of the same chick from the back. He must have been following her ass or something. Then some time passed and that nigga texted back like "Delete those pics. It was a nigga." Ever since then we been calling him The Tranny Chaser.

I don't see the point of this shit honestly. What do you get out of taking video of some random chick? I know a dude that used to do that shit and send the pics to us like "Damn, look this girl ass." He caught a mean lesson one day though. This nigga pulled that shit and sent us three different pics of the same chick from the back. He must have been following her ass or something. Then some time passed and that nigga texted back like "Delete those pics. It was a nigga." Ever since then we been calling him The Tranny Chaser.

Did the person in the pics have on pink pants by any chance?

How would you suggest an unexpecting woman to "stop" deviant male from recording her?

The real question is "how did she know he was going to try to take creepshots in the first place?"

She was already recording as he approached the stairs.

I used to be in security (loss prevention, etc).

I used to catch people all the time and every once in a while they would ask why I was even watching them in the first place AFTER I already caught them stealing. That's when I tell them I already saw them steal a week ago on camera, I had been waiting on them to come back.

It's very possible the person recording him saw him do it already and waited for him to do it again.

Back