Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man acting like he was on a call busted for taking photos of woman in skirt

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
How difficult is it nowadays for a woman to go out and go on with her business without some creep harassing her? Very hard, it turns out, as proven by this viral video.

Facebook user Baby Elli shared a now-viral video on Monday of a man who acted as if he was on a phone call but was actually trying to take a photo of a woman wearing a skirt.

Elli was sitting on the staircase of an establishment when she spotted the man in the striped shirt placing a phone to his ear. In the video, you can see how the man kept moving around, as if he was trying to get a good angle.

At some point in the video, it can be seen that his phone’s camera was actually on.

He would’ve gotten away with it too if his phone camera’s flash didn’t go off. Oops.

The man can then be seen getting up to leave but not without taking a final look to check if his victim had noticed.

The video has been viewed more than 768,000 times and shared over 9,600 times. Netizens were angry about the incident:

A certain Facebook user by the name Alia Sscr Brtlm wrote in Filipino: “To be honest, those who are older, they’re the number 1 perverts or should I say [sex] MANIACS.”

She added: “I remembered one time when I was just about to ride a tricycle to work, an old man was looking at me until I got to sit down. I couldn’t contain myself. ‘DO WE HAVE A PROBLEM? YOU’VE BEEN STARING AT MY SKIRT FOR SO LONG ALREADY.’ He was shocked and looked down instead.”

Rodriguez Ice said in Filipino: “You son of a bitch! You are embarrassing. I’d enjoy strangling you.”

Facebook user Galang Angela said in Filipino: “Hahahaha you can see the screen of his cellphone. He was taking a video. He probably got scared that the woman would kick and embarrass him, that’s why he went down [the staircase].”

Others tagged their loved ones and told them to take more care. A certain Jozel Bautista Antioquia wrote in Filipino: “Always take care around these kinds of people.”

One called out Elli for not confronting the man. “You should’ve confronted the man already so he would get embarrassed,” wrote Princess Renaila.

Instances like this are all too common.

woooow

homeless af lol

years ago niggas was repped out on that creep shit.....there was a whole thread dedication

never seen that one tho

Ion like how they make things like this a thing that "men" do. Like it ain't a thing that that man did. I get women looking at me side ways all the time when I got my phone out in public. Even when it's to my ear, that's why dislike the way stories like this are told. It make it seem like it's Everyman, it ain't.

Ion like how they make things like this a thing that "men" do. Like it ain't a thing that that man did. I get women looking at me side ways all the time when I got my phone out in public. Even when it's to my ear, that's why dislike the way stories like this are told. It make it seem like it's Everyman, it ain't.

I really hate the high and mighy titan graphs this kinda shit brings

just react, apologize to/sympathize with the abw women, and move on

its better for everybody at this point

as opposed to.....?

bluetooth ear peice or the earbud?

I dont fuck with either....silly and awkward to me

hands free in the car tho

I'm ignant, my shit be on speakerphone 99.9%. Idgaf who hears.

I'm bout to order some new wireless headphones tho and talk on there.

I'm ignant, my shit be on speakerphone 99.9%. Idgaf who hears.

I'm bout to order some new wireless headphones tho and talk on there.

oh nah im way too low key for that.....never use speaker and if my coworker is here, I'll go outside to talk about any business or family shit

I will straight up ignore you if you try to talk to me from down the hall or across a big room......im not finna yell my weekend plans w/ you, bring your ass within convo distance lol

Nah, if i was in a work setting, it'll definitely be bluetooth. It's about to be 2019 in a couple months, catch up fam!

Shit like this keeps my head on a swivel when I'm out with the wife and kids. Let me catch somebody sneaking pics of my wife or my daughters and y'all gonna read about me the next day.

Technology like this is a gift and a curse. On the one hand, without cameras on every phone we wouldn't have evidence of police brutality and against racist ass muhfuckas. At the same time pervy ass dudes abuse 'em for shit like this.

Back