Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man acting like he was on a call busted for taking photos of woman in skirt

How did the person shooting the video know what the perv had in mind? I think they were working together. And what type of way is that to sit on the steps? Everybody got a view.

And no I'm not saying she deserved it.

How did the person shooting the video know what the perv had in mind? I think they were working together. And what type of way is that to sit on the steps? Everybody got a view.

I made my reply without watching the video. After watching it I see what you mean. Why was she recording when dude hadn't even walked over there and sat down yet?

and this is a woman saying this.

see...you can have an opinion and not say someone deserved it.

I'm ignant, my shit be on speakerphone 99.9%. Idgaf who hears.

I'm bout to order some new wireless headphones tho and talk on there.

Some years ago I was on the freight on my way to work in Scottsdale and trying to catch a few ZZZ's on the way there. Some young dude got on there, sat in the seat in front of me, and proceeded to talk to his boy loud as fuck on speaker. So I started making fart and shitting noises loud as fuck. The dude he was talking to was like "nigga is you talkin to me on the toilet?" and he replied that "some ig'nant muhfuckas makin noises behind me". I told the nigga " the ignorant muhfucka is you, don't nobody on this fuckin bus wanna hear you and that niggas talking about dumb ass nigga shit. You need to turn off that speaker shit".

Before it escalated any further the bus driver stopped, got up and walked to the back and told the young dude to turn off the speakerphone or get off at the next stop. He told his boy he'd call him later and moved to a seat close to the back door. Rest of the trip was nice and quiet.

Some years ago I was on the freight on my way to work in Scottsdale and trying to catch a few ZZZ's on the way there. Some young dude got on there, sat in the seat in front of me, and proceeded to talk to his boy loud as fuck on speaker. So I started making fart and shitting noises loud as fuck. The dude he was talking to was like "nigga is you talkin to me on the toilet?" and he replied that "some ig'nant muhfuckas makin noises behind me". I told the nigga " the ignorant muhfucka is you, don't nobody on this fuckin bus wanna hear you and that niggas talking about dumb ass nigga shit. You need to turn off that speaker shit".

Before it escalated any further the bus driver stopped, got up and walked to the back and told the young dude to turn off the speakerphone or get off at the next stop. He told his boy he'd call him later and moved to a seat close to the back door. Rest of the trip was nice and quiet.

That's more to do with the struggles of using public transportation than a speakerphone issue fam.

That's more to do with the struggles of using public transportation than a speakerphone issue fam.

No, it's a speakerphone issue. Nobody has an issue when you talk on the phone, but nobody wants to hear that speakerphone shit. I want to slap the phone out of folks' hands that use speaker. What's the purpose in doing that? To annoy the shit out of everyone around you? Everyone that uses speaker yells at their phone so you ain't even having a private convo anymore.

No, it's a speakerphone issue. Nobody has an issue when you talk on the phone, but nobody wants to hear that speakerphone shit. I want to slap the phone out of folks' hands that use speaker. What's the purpose in doing that? To annoy the shit out of everyone around you? Everyone that uses speaker yells at their phone so you ain't even having a private convo anymore.

tumblr_obpgye7wZZ1utuoauo1_500.gif

Whats the difference talking to a person right next to you talking and being on speakerphone

Its the same

I approve putting these loser ass niggas on blast

Now... to be fair three of my android phones could/would do that. I had it a few times where I was using Skype and my flash turned on in flashlight mode.

I was here at the crib when it happened though.

Now... to be fair three of my android phones could/would do that. I had it a few times where I was using Skype and my flash turned on in flashlight mode.

I was here at the crib when it happened though.

while that's a possibility.. this dude was obviously being a perv trying to take pics and deserves an ass whippin. He was on his creepset shit

while that's a possibility.. this dude was obviously being a perv trying to take pics and deserves an ass whippin. He was on his creepset shit

Only reason I'mma say he MIGHT not have been doing it is because the flash was on continuously. It wasn't going off like it would if you're taking pics.

I ain't saying he wasn't doing it, 'cause he likely was. I'm saying there's a small possibility that it ain't what it seems.

Only reason I'mma say he MIGHT not have been doing it is because the flash was on continuously. It wasn't going off like it would if you're taking pics.

I ain't saying he wasn't doing it, 'cause he likely was. I'm saying there's a small possibility that it ain't what it seems.

He was shooting a video

I'm pretty sure you cant even use the flashlight app while the camera app is open. Only one app can utilize the flash functionality at the same time.

I'm all for reasonable doubt but this muhfucka was obviously pervin

Lmao homie had the flash on

Rookie mistake

Btw when I press the volume button twice it brings my camera up and I've had that come up when I had my phone to my ear by mistake literally about twice a day until I changed that set to.g lol

Also my flashlight is on the 2nd screen of my phone at the top and I accidentally turn that on multiple times a day

Back