Malik Yoba at the Breakfast Club addressing Trans Issues

i aint gone lie this is tiring.....but I feel like it should be heard at least

on the other side of that I do believe all knowledge aint necessarily good knowledge

you can know too much of the wrong shit and have your mind changed in an instant

this exact thing comes up in church a lot, but ima let it breathe

Reactions: AP2.5
To me, sounded more like she was saying 'I just met you. I don't disclose personal details to strangers like that. We have to build trust. Just like with any other personal detail.' If they really look at it like any other personal detail...
Is your sex really a personal detail though? People assume you are female, and you out effort to be seen as a female when that is not true at all. So why not clear the air?

Is your sex really a personal detail though? People assume you are female, and you out effort to be seen as a female when that is not true at all. So why not clear the air?

Well...if they view themselves as female...

The assigned gender thing is turning me off

This is mental illness. I’m open to this conversation on a grander scale from a scientific perspective first and then working to the social aspect within

I made it to 25ish minute mark and I’m not understanding the message they want conveyed.

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
i aint gone lie this is tiring.....but I feel like it should be heard at least

on the other side of that I do believe all knowledge aint necessarily good knowledge

you can know too much of the wrong shit and have your mind changed in an instant

this exact thing comes up in church a lot, but ima let it breathe
im finishing it up, and i think all the points have been made

my final thoughts

i dont know if Malik Yoba is gay. I think he's been in this conversation circle for so long that he is saying he's gender fluid maybe??

Like, he kept trying to nail down the fact that he likes women...i cant count how many times he made that point. Ok, so you like women but when you find out that they are or used to be a man, now what?

They are saying that we are being too black and white with the terms men and female

one of the weakest points was when the David guy tried to make a point where in school, there are separate lines for boys and girls, but at home, we all use the same bathroom.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLL, my daughter aint using the bathroom as me when im using it so why is this a point? It's like you want me to be comfortable with my daughter using the same facilities at the same time as her male counterparts. I dont even walk around with my shirt off around my daughter

Then to close out the interview, Yoba had a question for cis women that if they are calling transwomen men, would they sleep with them? Like..what???

malik seems to be in this "i love everybody" space, and good for him, but to me, this interview only left me with more questions

They view themselves as woman, not female. Female is biological.
And regardless on how you view yourself, if the truth of your sex would be a point of contention maybe you should tell someone.

You not understanding what I'm saying, I don't think.

meh....in that case I bowed out early

I heard them, I feel like I may have somewhat of a better understanding on terminology and how to move around them without offending anyone

and I'll leave it at that

im finishing it up, and i think all the points have been made

my final thoughts

i dont know if Malik Yoba is gay. I think he's been in this conversation circle for so long that he is saying he's gender fluid maybe??

Like, he kept trying to nail down the fact that he likes women...i cant count how many times he made that point. Ok, so you like women but when you find out that they are or used to be a man, now what?

They are saying that we are being too black and white with the terms men and female

one of the weakest points was when the David guy tried to make a point where in school, there are separate lines for boys and girls, but at home, we all use the same bathroom.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLL, my daughter aint using the bathroom as me when im using it so why is this a point? It's like you want me to be comfortable with my daughter using the same facilities at the same time as her male counterparts. I dont even walk around with my shirt off around my daughter

Then to close out the interview, Yoba had a question for cis women that if they are calling transwomen men, would they sleep with them? Like..what???

They tried with that bathroom shit.

How you even make that comparison is stupid.

malik seems to be in this "i love everybody" space, and good for him, but to me, this interview only left me with more questions

the thing that stood out to me was that the David almost disagreed or had a fix for everything Malik said

there's no overall common idea on this shit

dude says he's been attracted to women he later found out were trans......but left it there

on that note ok i think everybody's been "fooled" by an online picture or just a glance in the club.....I get that

but everything changed with the realization that ay thats a man....Malik didnt mention that happening

his whole shit was contradictory and he actually didnt "step the fuck up" as he put it

the David guys whole thing still seemed to be imaginary....fuck science, medicine, religion, and it has nothing to do with whats between your legs

when i thought that was the exact point where the lines get blurry af.....the only reason hetero people have an issue with trans women using the restroom their daughter is in is because they have a wang.....plain and simple

all in all, you're right...shit is super confusing as to what they collectively would like to see happening different

Last edited:
  • Goat
Reactions: AP2.5