Welcome To aBlackWeb

Male Trans Activist Says Women Don’t Own Womanhood or Periods

I remember years back when the gay thing started to become accepted, I was wondering..............

"what's next?"

Didn't imagine anything like this.

We're literally living in a........."The Emperor Has No Clothes"..........society.

S*x w/ underage kids. Sadly.

This will be another shoe that drops sooner or later. They've documented talking about this nonsense over and over.

Yes I am. I don’t believe in hating people or spreading division among people. I support LGBTQ people. While I disagree with some of their views, I recognise this is normal. I don’t use the stupid things a few of them say or do to paint every single one of them as bad people. I think it’s funny how black people complain about white supremacy then turn around and use the same tactics white people use on us on LGBTQ people.

I’m feminine af and sexy af so I do not in anyway feel threatened by trans women
what tactics?We never enslaved trans ppl or bred them or stopped them from doing anything.

S*x w/ underage kids. Sadly.

This will be another shoe that drops sooner or later. They've documented talking about this nonsense over and over.

Yeah, I noticed they've started to gradually creep the concept into tv shows over the past year or so.

Mainly House of Dragon.

They tried to make it seem the arranged marriages wouldn't be consummated until "adulthood"..............but they know damn well what they were implying.

Yeah, I noticed they've started to gradually creep the concept into tv shows over the past year or so.

Mainly House of Dragon.

They tried to make it seem the arranged marriages wouldn't be consummated until "adulthood"..............but they know damn well what they were implying.
That is a TV show not set on earth and based on historical events loosely

It's still a tv show that's trying to push that agenda though.
I suppose I don’t know if just having something on a show makes it an agenda.

The source material has a bunch of stuff like that in there, like Danny is way younger in the books.

I don’t know who is looking at house of dragons and trying to apply the morals of that fictional world to the modern day.

I understand what you’re saying, but if we had this strict criteria, it would be hard to make stories about different and sometimes dark subject matter.

Now this.........................is hilarious:

Basically, for those who are unfamiliar with the trans jargon, this pageant won't allow any trans women(biological men) to participate.

As a result, trans men(biological women) are protesting by entering the pageant.

Sarkozy laughing clip.gif

Screenshot 2023-07-28 at 09-17-49 Trans men enter Miss Italy pageant in droves after trans wom...png

A white woman not playing the game, yet black people are

You got a white woman denouncing the nonsense, while black people deactivate their accounts and troll nonstop to defend this garbage

Shut up coon nobody is talking to you. Like... literally nobody on this site. You're something we tolerate and that's it.

Shut up coon nobody is talking to you. Like... literally nobody on this site. You're something we tolerate and that's it.
We??? Bitch did you forget when you got banned off the site and literally had to BEG and APOLOGIZE your way back in, saying being banned affected your mental health, like a fucking loser... i remember lmao

You have no black dignity, no wonder you support white agendas that have nothing to do with you, you just want acceptance. Safe negro

Back