Welcome To aBlackWeb

Male Trans Activist Says Women Don’t Own Womanhood or Periods

I saw all of it coming decades ago except the pronouns and labeling regular people cis. That caught me off guard. I didn't imagine them projecting their burden on the rest of society

I remember years back when the gay thing started to become accepted, I was wondering..............

"what's next?"

Didn't imagine anything like this.

We're literally living in a........."The Emperor Has No Clothes"..........society.

Last edited:
I remember years back when they gay thing started to become accepted, I was wondering..............

"what's next?"

Didn't imagine anything like this.

We're literally living in a........."The Emperor Has No Clothes"..........society.

Same

When Gay lifestyle started to rise in society and become more acceptable I was like ohh shit. The big thing was gay parents adopting children and is it okay and normal. At first I disagreed, but realizes the most important thing is a home for the child. Two loving caring parents helping a child is what is important. Then it went to gay kids, I was WTF why. What is all this protect or talk about gay kids all the time? Why push and talk about a sexuality towards kids. Yet I did think the youngest gay kid I ever seen that was my age was around 12, puberty. Pre Teen to Teenage years people do come out or experiment.

This transexuallity talk is wild, I see gay and lesbian in high school, but never trans. I seen one dude dress like a woman when I was a teen, that dude was 20+ living by my aunts old home. It’s the same topics being brought up and looking for trans kids, I’m like wtf. They want them to take pills and shit before puberty. That child don’t know their own body and how it will develop. I don’t agree with any of this shit.

*shrugs* Oh well, if you a female and you supported them in these shenanigans, now look at you.

And this ain't the first time these knock-offs got smart w/ biological females either. It only gets worse from here.

Same

When Gay lifestyle started to rise in society and become more acceptable I was like ohh shit. The big thing was gay parents adopting children and is it okay and normal. At first I disagreed, but realizes the most important thing is a home for the child. Two loving caring parents helping a child is what is important. Then it went to gay kids, I was WTF why. What is all this protect or talk about gay kids all the time? Why push and talk about a sexuality towards kids. Yet I did think the youngest gay kid I ever seen that was my age was around 12, puberty. Pre Teen to Teenage years people do come out or experiment.

This transexuallity talk is wild, I see gay and lesbian in high school, but never trans. I seen one dude dress like a woman when I was a teen, that dude was 20+ living by my aunts old home. It’s the same topics being brought up and looking for trans kids, I’m like wtf. They want them to take pills and shit before puberty. That child don’t know their own body and how it will develop. I don’t agree with any of this shit.

Yeah, the thing with the kids is crazy to me.

Probably why they're finally starting to get some pushback.

I mean, puberty blockers............surgery..............hormones???

Don't understand what some of these judges are thinking either.

Multiple states have passed laws to try and put a stop to this kind of thing, but the courts have stepped in and blocked some of those laws from taking effect.

Yeah, the thing with the kids is crazy to me.

Probably why they're finally starting to get some pushback.

I mean, puberty blockers............surgery..............hormones???

Don't understand what some of these judges are thinking either.

Multiple states have passed laws to try and put a stop to this kind of thing, but the courts have stepped in and blocked some of those laws from taking effect.
If a child is under 18 that is 100% adult supervision and the parents saying yes to that bullshit. I don’t know how much those puberty blockers cost but it must not be cheap and coming out of the parents pockets. It’s not like the child has a rare disease, that child just wants to the the opposite gender. It’s already crazy hormones in fast food and even regular food that have these 12 year olds looking like big Round Ninja Turtles.

No. Drag queens look like them

And don't say it's the same thing

Nah. Back when women didn't wear as much makeup, drag queens wore excessive amounts of makeup to the point where some looked cartoonish. Eyebrows, eye lashes, and lipstick exaggerated, bright ass eye shadow, also exaggerated, and pounds of foundation and contouring makeup.

Today, women wear makeup largely the same way drag queens wear it. Eyebrows exaggerated, them Snuffalufagus ass eye lashes, lipstick over drawn, and alladat. And it ain't new, older folks been pointing it out for over a decade. Overheard one OG on a rant in front of Walmart around 2013 talmbout he looks at young dudes that like that kinda makeup on a woman sideways 'cause they look like drag queens and "that ain't shit but a man trying to look like a woman".

Gotta know how to choose your allies. lol A lot of those chicks just be on some "enemy of my enemy" type shit. A lot of the LBGTQ community are quick to bash straight black men, so that was good enough to make them friends for some, but the alphabet crew has already shown that it's quick to try and destroy people who don't go along with every little thing they want.

Gotta know how to choose your allies. lol A lot of those chicks just be on some "enemy of my enemy" type shit. A lot of the LBGTQ community are quick to bash straight black men, so that was good enough to make them friends for some, but the alphabet crew has already shown that it's quick to try and destroy people who don't go along with every little thing they want.
This issue has created a lot those emeny of my enemy situations on twitter. This particular issue is such low hanging fruit, it's such bottom rung shit, any reasonable thinking minds are going to find ourselves agreeing with all walks of life. A lot of right wingers and otherwise oops on twitter are making a lot of sense on THIS issue because it's a simple as a man is a man and a woman is a woman..

This issue has created a lot those emeny of my enemy situations on twitter. This particular issue is such low hanging fruit, it's such bottom rung shit, any reasonable thinking minds are going to find ourselves agreeing with all walks of life. A lot of right wingers and otherwise oops on twitter are making a lot of sense on THIS issue because it's a simple as a man is a man and a woman is a woman..

It all comes down to trans people deciding that the words "normal" and "natural" are offensive and people supporting them in that bullshit. I believe in living and let live. Trans people want to claim the other gender, that's fine. Go for it, but it's crazy that they want to act like it's wrong to suggest someone's sex not aligning with their chosen gender isn't normal.

Back