Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Malcolm & Marie

41b832c57e6eef174da6445c434f77b24f1058e3.gifv

d1e34c2c665e7f8f4481e615408fd5c77c446e3e.gifv

0ca3c2aa475bb3bf49bd68a687fbc65ea9669832.gifv

1 - One-spasm-away-from-cracking-down-from-her-wildly-indifferent-bravado-in-tears-because-of-her-insecurities-being-exposed-in-a-meaner-way-than-she-did-earlier Zendaya;

2 - Sassy-Black-Woman-bites-back-at-Angry-Cool-Negro Zendaya;

3 - That-one-was-her-"wHeRe's-mY-pIlLs-hUn???"-Becky-side-talking Zendaya (and it was creepy AF) .

:uhhuh6:

One argument she made that is a spot on representation of female arguments:

She qualified his commitment to her as selfish indulgence. He was there when she was down because he loved her despite her issues. She twisted that to say he only did it for directorial inspiration.

Alot of us know the "you only did that for me because..." all too well. It's their way of justifying not having to be grateful or to repay the deed.

1) She need several sammiches. Good actress, tho.

2) JDW sounds more and more like Denzel every day. Fuck next; he got NOW.

3) This movie is one Ether track after another, but him breaking her in the tub was Ether, No Vaseline, and 2nd Round KO all in one.

4) I’ve had my arguments with my Queen, but at some point, you gotta ask, the fuck am I’m wasting all this energy for? I would’ve BEEN out.

I think i remember him saying something like "this is the worst argument we've ever had".

So they were probably cranky, tipsy, and finally saying everything out loud that they've been thinking about each other.

One thing people have pointed out is that Zendaya seems much younger than the way her role was written. She did a great job but there's alot of suspension of disbelief that goes into accepting that this woman who doesn't look a day over 21 has such a long history of drug abuse, rehab, etc.

Movie was ok and meh af. Wouldn't call it a Valentine's Day movie. Zendaya bodied the role and was clearly the best actor on set. John David Washington was trying to keep up at times but the contrast was definitely clear.

She was basically playing an amped-up iteration of the same type of character she play in MCU movies and TV show 'Euphoria' .

Both characters are toxic and have complexities to them. I have to give them props tho I can't think of any other movies like it.

I give it a 5.5/10 you definitely gotta be in a mood for this and some scenes are drawn out and the dialog got tiresome at times. A few times I almost fell asleep.

I found the dialog funny.

You got to admit that for a borderline narcissist who struggles at the mere idea to just say a mere "thank you" to his own wife, the best ranting roast he ever threw during that film was when he went from belittling to uplift her with love.

He almost make her pass for the most toxic of their couple (and honestly, she are) .

That plot twist let me baffled.

still havent watched this.....i tried and she wasnt really interested

but i get the vibe that this wasnt necessarily a couples watch

is the whole shit an argument?

still havent watched this.....i tried and she wasnt really interested

but i get the vibe that this wasnt necessarily a couples watch

is the whole shit an argument?
I think it would be good for couples to better understand the other side of the game.
The whole movie is an all night argument.

Back