Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Malcolm & Marie

She no longer look like she's used to be at 16.

She looks 23 in adult catering films and 19 in both teen dramas and MCU movies.

She need to eat, though.

I have a hunch she might have some decent Ashanti level potential that lay dormant, which require to be nurtured and maintained with the adequate self-grooming. Still loves her body, though.

Last edited:
There is so much I'm going to break down in the film, which was great by the way.

But off rip, I'll say that at some point, the argument was his fault for not recognizing that he's not talking to a human being, he's talking to a lifetime of sex, drugs, and whoknowswhat all wrapped up in a walking bag of flesh.

It's at that point you just say whatever you have to for the sake of peace. Your peace. Not her ego, not her peace, not her benefit at all... just your peace. You get through the night, break up with her in the morning, and change the fucking locks.

There is so much I'm going to break down in the film, which was great by the way.

But off rip, I'll say that at some point, the argument was his fault for not recognizing that he's not talking to a human being, he's talking to a lifetime of sex, drugs, and whoknowswhat all wrapped up in a walking bag of flesh.

It's at that point you just say whatever you have to for the sake of peace. Your peace. Not her ego, not her peace, not her benefit at all... just your peace. You get through the night, break up with her in the morning, and change the fucking locks.

I had no idea he was Denzel's son when I used to watch him on 'Ballers' .

I'd just learn about it one or two years earlier.
I'm still watching Ballers and just learned he's Denzel's son. No wonder I've always liked Ricky in that show

Funny when you have that "aha moment" when connecting actors to other shows and movies

so many bad reviews.

whats up with zendaya playing in toxic traumatic weird ass movies/shows?

euphoria was triggering asf

so many bad reviews.

whats up with zendaya playing in toxic traumatic weird ass movies/shows?

euphoria was triggering asf

Critics gives bad reviews because they feel triggered by the middle finger against them. Period.

Film critics who cannot stand getting criticized by actual film characters... how preposterous.

It was funny but a lil too much to me. Like he goes on for 10 mins on the reviewer then 10 min on the review...like we get the point lets move on.
10 minutes is light.

It's infuriating to be in a career field (pick any one of them in the US) where you're finding your footing only to run into white people who can't help but put a black asterisk on anything you do. It marginalizes your work, it makes your words sound "extreme/militant", it gives you 2 mood choices either angry murderer or jovial dumbass. Black entertainers, lawyers, doctors, teachers, athletes, managers, cashiers, waiters, etc can all attest to that shit because we are the only people who are told to not mention race while being viewed primarily on the basis of race.

Last edited:
10 minutes is light.

It's infuriating to be in a career field (pick any one of them in the US) where you're finding your footing only to run into white people who can't help but put a black asterisk on anything you do. It marginalizes your work, it makes your words sound "extreme/militant", it gives you 2 mood choices either angry murderer or jovial dumbass. Black entertainers, lawyers, doctors, teachers, athletes, managers, cashiers, waiters, etc can all attest to that shit because we ate the only people who are told to not mention race while being viewed primarily on the basis of race.

GET THEIR ASSES!

Back