Welcome To aBlackWeb

Making 6 figure decisions without consulting your spouse.

You two built a life from scratch. He came after her millions. It's not the same.
She wants to spoil her daughter he got a problem with it. But she has been know to spoil all those around her.
Dude don't have a problem when he's benefitting.

She been a single mother for a long time...and this is a drop in the bucket to her.
brah, that shit go out the window once you get married

if thats your attitude, stay single

problem solved

to @LadyDu point, she owe him the respect of a conversation. Now, she might decide after that to do wtf she wanna do, but to just ignore him, thats where the disrespect comes into play

brah, that shit go out the window once you get married

if thats your attitude, stay single

problem solved

to @LadyDu point, she owe him the respect of a conversation. Now, she might decide after that to do wtf she wanna do, but to just ignore him, thats where the disrespect comes into play
So do you let your lady know that you spent $100?.

That's why this 100k is to her.
But like I said....she gives dude mad respect and input on things....this ain't the fight for him.

I see what y'all saying, but how do we know if he's always trynna block shit?
This shit really ain't that important.
I think dude looking for an out.

So do you let your lady know that you spent $100?.

That's why this 100k is to her.
But like I said....she gives dude mad respect and input on things....this ain't the fight for him.

I see what y'all saying, but how do we know if he's always trynna block shit?
This shit really ain't that important.
I think dude looking for an out.
good counter

when i was married, we had separate fun accounts with the understanding that whatever you decide to do with your money, is your decision. You can do whatever. BUT, if you trying to dip into the pot, that needs to be a discussion

if this situation falls in the former, then yeah, she can do whatever she wants, if its the latter, then yea, it needs a convo

good counter

when i was married, we had separate fun accounts with the understanding that whatever you decide to do with your money, is your decision. You can do whatever. BUT, if you trying to dip into the pot, that needs to be a discussion

if this situation falls in the former, then yeah, she can do whatever she wants, if its the latter, then yea, it needs a convo
True ...but he used her for connections and to further his own career.
And also.....he was talking money should they divorce.
Think about that.....before we get married I want to be sure I can walk away with some of the money you earned before you met me.

How does that sit with you?

You two built a life from scratch. He came after her millions. It's not the same.
She wants to spoil her daughter he got a problem with it. But she has been know to spoil all those around her.
Dude don't have a problem when he's benefitting.

She been a single mother for a long time...and this is a drop in the bucket to her.
And if for some reason it didnt work and I remarried (which isnt happening) Id still do the same.

Look I dont even really know who she or he is to be speaking for them but she could have said "hey babe this is what im bout to do" even if he was opposed the communication was had and Im sure this wouldnt have even been an article but it is because the majority believe she was dead ass wrong and without saying "you nor your opinions matter" she told him what she thought....
Doesnt matter they probably wont be together much longer

The only reason she's doing it is really to establish herself as the defacto "Rich chick" on her show 'cause can't na'an other broad on her show actually afford to do some shit like that. She did it for the publicity and nothing more.

Cynthia's the only woman on the show who has a daughter close to Riley's age.

They're on good terms though, so I don't think she was taking shots at her.

There's a difference between "permission" and running something by your partner. Kandi nor Todd needs permission or a blessing from the other to buy shit they can easily afford 5x over.

I don't even know if a discussion is necessary per se....cuz what can Todd realistically say back if she set on buying her kid a car?

But a simple "hey I'm buying Riley this car for her bday tomorrow"...I can't imagine something like that didn't happen. I don't believe she just bought the shit and didn't even mention it in passing.

Back