Welcome To aBlackWeb

Making 6 figure decisions without consulting your spouse.

Kandi is Kandi tho

you married a rich, celebrity woman.....shit aint conventional here already

again, she's purchased high dollar shit for him too....unless he's being shorted somewhere else we dont know about, he really aint got shit to complain about

this aint no regular 30 something couple tryna buy a house soon....aint no consulting going on when she out shopping bruh lol
then dont get married

you wanna call all the shots?

stay single

Kandi is Kandi tho

again, she's purchased high dollar shit for him too....unless he's being shorted somewhere else we dont know about, he really aint got shit to complain about

this aint no regular 30 something couple tryna buy a house soon....aint no consulting going on when she out shopping bruh lol

Which is why marriages like this fail.

then dont get married

you wanna call all the shots?

stay single

who AP? lol

are you imaginary breaking up with Kandi cuz she didnt check with you before spending her money?

look, we dont know if the shit is true or if he even cares like that.....

I just know it wouldnt be a thread if it was the other way around....non discussion

my woman runs her business and makes decisions on her own that would amount to what 100K is to Kandi.....as long as its not affecting anything we're doing together I just dont see being uptight about the shit

i all for women who make more than men......

but belittling the niggaz just cuz is some bullshit....

dont' downplay my role in decision making just cuz you got money......i don't think that shit's whassup when men do it to their wivs, and i don't see how it's cool when women do it either....

i couldn't do it...

again.... how is this a in the news...like....this some shit we'd beef over in private....how everybody know??

Shout out to Nick Cannon

who AP? lol

are you imaginary breaking up with Kandi cuz she didnt check with you before spending her money?

look, we dont know if the shit is true or if he even cares like that.....

I just know it wouldnt be a thread if it was the other way around....non discussion

my woman runs her business and makes decisions on her own that would amount to what 100K is to Kandi.....as long as its not affecting anything we're doing together I just dont see being uptight about the shit
This how it starts

lmaoooo

ay how many of ya'll niggas married?

tenor.gif

no lie, I be in my feelings if she's really busy with work and I aint got shit to do or Im left with the kids.....but I dont need control over every dollar spent and all that shit.....just feel like a wimp when im at home playing connect 4 and she's grinding lol

i had to get over that other shit a long time ago tho.....I went from being the sole provider and getting nagged constantly to actually NOT being needed....its hard to swallow for some so I get why yall are throwing Kandi away (mo for me).....you just got some boss chicks out here thats gone move how they wanna move

This how it starts
naw that's how it ends..
shit been started.....

aight so what happens next fellas.....

control over every dollar and putting baby girl in a fuckin $100k death machine are two whole different things....

i can't let my brand be associated with such unforgiving niggatry...

i'd hav to bounce with alimony

control over every dollar and putting baby girl in a fuckin $100k death machine are two whole different things....

i can't let my brand be associated with such unforgiving niggatry...

i'd hav to bounce with alimony

and I hear you on that

im just not leaving out the fact these aint regular people and we have zero details about the shit

half the shit celebrities do is for optics...the girl could be getting ready to go off to school and wont even drive the car twice, and that'll be a spin around the suburbs with camera crew and all

not to mention it not being his money or his kid

but even aside from all that.....if a rich man buys his son some ignant rich shit, who says "bet he didnt check with his wife, what an asshole"

in the midst of the feminist movement and everything on the forefront these days, im really trippin off a successful woman purchasing a vehicle by her own accord being a headliner

"Rouge Wife Rebelliously Opens A Personal Checking Account.....details at 5" is what this shit looks like

i googled to see what was actually up and it all looks like tv bullshit

even still....

406934418320c3e3d406caf1c6df2a34.png

there were no tears this day

I'll spare ya'll the examples of successful, married men buying what they want.......

That nigga know who he married and the family he married into.

He need to get over that shit. He been viewed as the bitch in the relationship anyway from her family viewpoint.

I think whether or not a purchase deserves a discussion depends on how big that purchase is relative to the rest of your income. If 100k is pocket change to her, no discussion is needed.

However, I think buying the kid a car in general, unless they already drive, is something you talk over with the spouse

Didnt she surprise that nigga with a 90K Corvette?

Im pretty sure he didnt care about being told about that

and it depends on hoe much money she has because 100K could be spending 50 dollars on some shoes to us

I dont care if You a millionaire or live in a shelter, if its his money or your at least give your spouse the respect of a conversation.

I just bought a new car and even though absolutely none of "his money" (not that there is a his or mine but thats a different post) went to it we still talked about it because at the end of the day I respect him and his opinion in the matter. I dont discuss my spends with people that dont matter so If I made any financial decision without at the very least taking to my partner in life Im basically saying your opinion doesnt matter and you do matter. But hey thats just me.

I have done it...but it was for my spouse.

But in this case...Kandi had money waaaaay before dude. She has millions...so a 6figure car is like a g to her. It's her daughter and it's not hurting their finances.

Dude is only in this for the money...he don't want her...he wants access to her loot.

I dont care if You a millionaire or live in a shelter, if its his money or your at least give your spouse the respect of a conversation.

I just bought a new car and even though absolutely none of "his money" (not that there is a his or mine but thats a different post) went to it we still talked about it because at the end of the day I respect him and his opinion in the matter. I dont discuss my spends with people that dont matter so If I made any financial decision without at the very least taking to my partner in life Im basically saying your opinion doesnt matter and you do matter. But hey thats just me.
You two built a life from scratch. He came after her millions. It's not the same.
She wants to spoil her daughter he got a problem with it. But she has been know to spoil all those around her.
Dude don't have a problem when he's benefitting.

She been a single mother for a long time...and this is a drop in the bucket to her.

Kandi is Kandi tho

Exactly

Connecting the dots here via google and wikipedia:

Kandi and Todd started dating in 2011. They got married in 2014.
Riley just turned 16. In 2011 she would have been 9 years old.

Think about what just happened here: This is a man that's been around Riley for 7 years, that's officially been her stephather for the last 4 years but has been filling that father role likely for at least 6 years. Kandi should have spoken to him about this purchase.

There's the obvious end to it, that you don't give a 16 year old a fuckin Porsche of ANY type 'cause they're still performance machines. But more than that you don't give a 16 year old a $100K car even if you got it like that; that's just plain fuckin stupid. The only reason she's doing it is really to establish herself as the defacto "Rich chick" on her show 'cause can't na'an other broad on her show actually afford to do some shit like that. She did it for the publicity and nothing more.
We don't usually disagree.....but with this....nah homie.

Dude is the same nigga who wanted to make sure he can walk away with money before they got married.
Nigga was holding out like he a star running back during contract negotiations.

Back