Welcome To aBlackWeb

Making 6 figure decisions without consulting your spouse.

I do understand communication in a marriage, especially making major decisions, but I'm going to throw this out there... to some people $50, $500, $2,000, $10k, or even $30k is a large purchase and therefore a major decision. We might have to consider, $100,000.00 ain't nothing to a multimillionaire. Hell, for her that's a Popeye's Two piece on Tuesday.

Communication is key in any relationship. Technically it's her money that she's spending, so on the surface it's cool. But a move like that is telling your s/o their opinion is insignificant cuz you're the bread winner. That shit won't end well.

On one hand its her money to spend on her kid. But if he been there for the kid for x amount of years he should get at least a discussion.

There are also multiple layers here from a financial and safety standpoint.

You gave a 100k car to a teenager in ATL and you posted it on social media......its wolves out here.......even though its your money, I would have liked if you talked to me about it b/c if something happens (carjacking, accident, speeding tickets, etc) it would have some type of impact on me also

Last edited:
I mean yeah that's her daughter and can buy her wanna she wants for her daughter...the money tho...ehh.

You're married. Therefore both of yall share all financial responsibilities. At least you're suppose to. What's yours is hers, and what's hers is your. So yeah in this situation...she should've gave him a heads up. Especially if the accounts are in both their names.

For giving him a heads up about what she's about to buy for her daughter...on the fence. B/c if she gave a heads up to the biological father, then cool. BUT you married the man, so although he's the stepfather...he's still her father nonetheless. I think he has some kinda say so if he's helping her raise her daughter.

Foul

What if he could've gotten a better deal on it?

I mean yeah that's her daughter and can buy her wanna she wants for her daughter...the money tho...ehh.

You're married. Therefore both of yall share all financial responsibilities. At least you're suppose to. What's yours is hers, and what's hers is your. So yeah in this situation...she should've gave him a heads up. Especially if the accounts are in both their names.

For giving him a heads up about what she's about to buy for her daughter...on the fence. B/c if she gave a heads up to the biological father, then cool. BUT you married the man, so although he's the stepfather...he's still her father nonetheless. I think he has some kinda say so if he's helping her raise her daughter.
if they got married when the daughter was already a teenager, that aint quite the same as him having had a role in her upbringing. she's at most 2-3 yrs away from being a legal adult if she can already drive.
There are also multiple layers here from a financial and safety standpoint.

You gave a 100k car to a teenager in ATL and you posted it on social media......its wolves out here.......even though its your money, I would have liked if you talked to me about it b/c if something happens (carjacking, accident, speeding tickets, etc) it would have some type of impact on me also
now this is a great argument.

if they got married when the daughter was already a teenager, that aint quite the same as him having had a role in her upbringing. she's at most 2-3 yrs away from being a legal adult if she can already drive.

now this is a great argument.

Connecting the dots here via google and wikipedia:

Kandi and Todd started dating in 2011. They got married in 2014.
Riley just turned 16. In 2011 she would have been 9 years old.

Think about what just happened here: This is a man that's been around Riley for 7 years, that's officially been her stephather for the last 4 years but has been filling that father role likely for at least 6 years. Kandi should have spoken to him about this purchase.

There's the obvious end to it, that you don't give a 16 year old a fuckin Porsche of ANY type 'cause they're still performance machines. But more than that you don't give a 16 year old a $100K car even if you got it like that; that's just plain fuckin stupid. The only reason she's doing it is really to establish herself as the defacto "Rich chick" on her show 'cause can't na'an other broad on her show actually afford to do some shit like that. She did it for the publicity and nothing more.

Kandi can do what she wants, fuck him

on a side note if you got that kinda money, I'd wonder why you didnt talk to me but whatever

on a side note if you got that kinda money, I'd wonder why you didnt talk to me but whatever
would you be cool if ya wife did that to you?

how does the media even find out about this shit?

would you be cool if ya wife did that to you?

not with everything as is.....

but if we/she was rich....and we only got the one teenage daughter that aint even mine.....fuck I got to say?

she bought that nigga whips too, he'd be foolish to think her only baby wasnt gettin draped up

he knows he would do the same

also.....foh

cuz if ANYBODY knew about that shit before than me.... fuck we even married for???

i all for women who make more than men......

but belittling the niggaz just cuz is some bullshit....

dont' downplay my role in decision making just cuz you got money......i don't think that shit's whassup when men do it to their wivs, and i don't see how it's cool when women do it either....

i couldn't do it...

again.... how is this a in the news...like....this some shit we'd beef over in private....how everybody know??

Nah, they're married. All that goes out the window in a truly committed marriage. You don't make high dollar purchases like that without consulting your spouse.

didn't niggaz make a big deal cuz Kendrick bought his baby sister a normal fucking car cuz she's driving around in fucking compton???

what city this chick driving this 100k car in?

didn't niggaz make a big deal cuz Kendrick bought his baby sister a normal fucking car cuz she's driving around in fucking compton???

what city this chick driving this 100k car in?
atlanta

"robbin season"

Nah, they're married. All that goes out the window in a truly committed marriage. You don't make high dollar purchases like that without consulting your spouse.

Kandi is Kandi tho

you married a rich, celebrity woman.....shit aint conventional here already

again, she's purchased high dollar shit for him too....unless he's being shorted somewhere else we dont know about, he really aint got shit to complain about

this aint no regular 30 something couple tryna buy a house soon....aint no consulting going on when she out shopping bruh lol

Back