Make Madden Great Again

Haven’t bought madden in like 4 years. This was gon be the year… but on second thought

Madden always has a glitch issue within the first month of the release date lol they'll patch it

I play wit the Jaguars,I played against the Jets (online)for the first time yesterday,Aaron is God on this game he had 4 throwing td's IN THE FIRST HALF,I had 4 Td's too but two were rushing two were thrown. They need to improve the AI defense,I'll admit I'm a casual Madden player but I think I'm starting to see why the community gets frustrated with EA. Guess we gotta wait for the patches😂
You play on All Madden or All Pro

But I will say the AI to me has greatly improved especially pass D. Especially in zone.

Running is the ball is much better this year too.

Man I hate niggas who do this I always take them shits with a grain of salt

I play A LOT…and dont see half the glitches and shit…
I can guarantee they played this shit for HOURS and they cant recreate none of these “glitches”

The one nigga with the crazy run…whoever had the niners is trash lol

I play wit the Jaguars,I played against the Jets (online)for the first time yesterday,Aaron is God on this game he had 4 throwing td's IN THE FIRST HALF,I had 4 Td's too but two were rushing two were thrown. They need to improve the AI defense,I'll admit I'm a casual Madden player but I think I'm starting to see why the community gets frustrated with EA. Guess we gotta wait for the patches😂
It’s 2023 they still haven’t addressed the A.I. on Defense???
:scust:

AI Defense been trash for a while

• Haha
Reactions: Maywood
Wake me when 2k sports buys the rights to madden
Not gonna happen and 2k is worst from a multiplayer standpoint cause the servers only good for one year.

Sports game should just go the fighting game route and just have a base game and release updates every season

Been watching Ryan moody vids about this game I can’t believe tge horrible programming in basics shit like blocking it’s 2023 WHY THE FUCK ARE STRUGGLING WITH PROGRAMING BLOCK LOGIC WHAT THE FUCK

You play on All Madden or All Pro

But I will say the AI to me has greatly improved especially pass D. Especially in zone.

Running is the ball is much better this year too.

All Madden of course, I have won my last 3 online games though,I watched a few defense videos to adjust my defensive playcalling.

• Goat
Reactions: BDP™️
That nigga playing on rookie fam lol

The AI is much improved for passing and running defense

You not just finna spam the same outside zone play or corner routes no more

If playing on all pro or all madden
I was the Jaguars b 🤦🏿

• Haha
Reactions: BDP™️