Welcome To aBlackWeb

Make Madden Great Again

I play wit the Jaguars,I played against the Jets (online)for the first time yesterday,Aaron is God on this game he had 4 throwing td's IN THE FIRST HALF,I had 4 Td's too but two were rushing two were thrown. They need to improve the AI defense,I'll admit I'm a casual Madden player but I think I'm starting to see why the community gets frustrated with EA. Guess we gotta wait for the patches😂
You play on All Madden or All Pro

But I will say the AI to me has greatly improved especially pass D. Especially in zone.

Running is the ball is much better this year too.

Man I hate niggas who do this I always take them shits with a grain of salt

I play A LOT…and dont see half the glitches and shit…
I can guarantee they played this shit for HOURS and they cant recreate none of these “glitches”

The one nigga with the crazy run…whoever had the niners is trash lol

I play wit the Jaguars,I played against the Jets (online)for the first time yesterday,Aaron is God on this game he had 4 throwing td's IN THE FIRST HALF,I had 4 Td's too but two were rushing two were thrown. They need to improve the AI defense,I'll admit I'm a casual Madden player but I think I'm starting to see why the community gets frustrated with EA. Guess we gotta wait for the patches😂
It’s 2023 they still haven’t addressed the A.I. on Defense???
:scust:

AI Defense been trash for a while

Wake me when 2k sports buys the rights to madden
Not gonna happen and 2k is worst from a multiplayer standpoint cause the servers only good for one year.

Sports game should just go the fighting game route and just have a base game and release updates every season

You play on All Madden or All Pro

But I will say the AI to me has greatly improved especially pass D. Especially in zone.

Running is the ball is much better this year too.

All Madden of course, I have won my last 3 online games though,I watched a few defense videos to adjust my defensive playcalling.

Back