Welcome To aBlackWeb

Make Madden Great Again

Been watching Ryan moody vids about this game I can’t believe tge horrible programming in basics shit like blocking it’s 2023 WHY THE FUCK ARE STRUGGLING WITH PROGRAMING BLOCK LOGIC WHAT THE FUCK
Ryan Moody is garbage and a staunch Madden hater. He is not an objective voice at all.

I will say this

Reviews can be helpful...but if you haven't actually played the game I would take it with a grain of salt because a LOT of the shit he be complaining about I don't experience. His most recent vid about the run blocking...I haven't experienced that at all bro. So...yeah

Ryan Moody is garbage and a staunch Madden hater. He is not an objective voice at all.

I will say this

Reviews can be helpful...but if you haven't actually played the game I would take it with a grain of salt because a LOT of the shit he be complaining about I don't experience. His most recent vid about the run blocking...I haven't experienced that at all bro. So...yeah
So you’re saying the game is great and no issues?

I’d be more interested in watching a review where the person is critical of the game then watch a review by someone like hiphopgamer where according to him every game he plays is “fire”. That nigga is turrible

These niggas unfortunately are conditioned, Any type of criticism means hate in their eyes ..

3 game sites can’t be wrong right ? Right 😂

All underwhelming, I could see if they gave em 7’s but 5 & 6’s nah man

They haven’t played the game either 😂😅

D995F168-B215-44E4-AF59-3AF4D49D8148.png
1EEE8D92-6548-4CD9-BAA1-8196C9BC0B1C.png
Idk what’s crazier the defense of this product or EA playing in peoples faces each year

Screenshot 2023-08-23 1.58.17 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-08-23 2.04.02 PM.png

Madden NFL 24 Flooded with Negative Reviews​

BYDALTON COOPER
PUBLISHED 1 HOUR AGO

Madden NFL 24, the latest entry in the long-running football game franchise, is flooded with negative user reviews.

HIGHLIGHTS​

• Madden NFL 24 has received overwhelmingly negative user reviews on Metacritic and Steam, indicating a decline in the franchise's quality and fan satisfaction.
  • Despite the negative reception, Madden NFL 24 is likely to be one of the best-selling games of the year.

Madden NFL 24 has been flooded with negative user reviews on review aggregate site Metacritic and Steam. Madden NFL 24 is the latest entry in the decades-long football game franchise. But while older Madden games often earned critical acclaim and took home various end-year awards, the latest entries in the series have been poorly-received by fans and critics alike.

There once was a time when Madden games were some of the highest-rated games to release each year. They were met with enthusiasm from the press and the public, but that changed around the time EA started adding microtransactions to the games. This coincided with a general dip of quality, and while some years have been better than others, it seems Madden NFL 24 still has not gotten the franchise back on track.
RELATED:Madden NFL 24 Is Reportedly 'Make Or Break' For EA
Madden NFL 24 currently has an abysmal 2.2 user score on Metacritic and "Mostly Negative" review average on Steam. The reviews indicate that fans aren't happy about the focus on Ultimate Team over meaningful gameplay improvements, persistent glitches, performance problems, and issues with the online multiplayer functionality. With Madden being an annual franchise, the developers don't have a ton of time to truly improve from one game to the next, but it will be interesting to see if next year's game fares any better.

Madden NFL 24 Review Scores​

Madden games in recent years have not only been criticized for their microtransactions, but also for being home to some severe glitches. For instance, Madden NFL 23 had an issue where Franchise Mode saves were deleted and lost forever. Madden NFL 24 apparently has its fair share of technical problems too, but it's unclear at this time if the game has anything quite that severe in the new game.
Regardless, it's clear that many fans are not happy with Madden NFL 24. However, it remains to be seen if that will translate into anything meaningful. Despite multiple years of the Madden games getting lackluster reviews and mediocre user scores, the franchise consistently finds itself in the list of top 10 best-selling games for every year. Madden NFL 23 was one of the best-selling games of 2022, and chances seem good that Madden NFL 24 will be one of the best-selling games for 2023. However, one has to wonder if there will eventually be a sales slump for the Madden NFL games if EA fails to get the series back to its former glory.

In the meantime, football fans will have some fresh options in the future. EA is bringing back its college football game series, and 2K is making an arcade NFL game of some kind.
Madden NFL 24 is out now for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X.

EA has no real incentive to improve the game when fans keep buying it every year for a roster update.

I have someone on my timeline all he plays is madden
Another one, all he plays is 2K
And a 3rd that buys mlb the show every year

Folks like them is why sports games don’t even try anymore

EA has no real incentive to improve the game when fans keep buying it every year for a roster update.

I have someone on my timeline all he plays is madden
Another one, all he plays is 2K
And a 3rd that buys mlb the show every year

Folks like them is why sports games don’t even try anymore
Na don’t lump 2k game is great community is retarded

Lol, I’ve given up on Madden a while ago. Lemme know when 2k comes back otherwise I’ll stick with the mods of my older Maddens.

So you’re saying the game is great and no issues?
Nah there definitely could be improvements. I just don't find it productive to shit on a game that despite its flaws is still fun to play FOR ME.

but a lot of what I see (again IMO) is dudes experiencing ONE glitch or lousy play and painting it like the game is just a big glitch-fest.

but the game has come a long way in terms of gameplay, player movement, player models and AI.

I also think that people don't understand that the NFL is mandating a game be released every year. At this point, the game makes too much money for the NFL AND EA to take a break to fix the game and get rid of a lot of the old foundational code that causes the issues.

My guy to listen too as far as madden content is Eric Rayweather. He is pretty objective when it comes to his reviews and thoughts about the game

Last edited:
Madden Channels: Eric Rayweather,Chibatta Mitch (He hasn't youtubed any gameplay of 24 but he's number 2 ranked globally), DaKidd Gaming (Her streams are fun she made me want to play more competitively.But madden has a few more weeks of exclusivity for me then MK1 drops.

Nah there definitely could be improvements. I just don't find it productive to shit on a game that despite its flaws is still fun to play FOR ME.

but a lot of what I see (again IMO) is dudes experiencing ONE glitch or lousy play and painting it like the game is just a big glitch-fest.

but the game has come a long way in terms of gameplay, player movement, player models and AI.

I also think that people don't understand that the NFL is mandating a game be released every year. At this point, the game makes too much money for the NFL AND EA to take a break to fix the game and get rid of a lot of the old foundational code that causes the issues.

My guy to listen too as far as madden content is Eric Rayweather. He is pretty objective when it comes to his reviews and thoughts about the game
to add on to this a lot of the customization and presentation stuff that a lot of folks want or complain about is not on EA but the NFL.

Like relocation is a BIG one. The NFL is super protective of thier brand. Especially now. So that is a main reason for the limited customization (no create a team, limited uniforms and cities for relocation, etc). I dont think folks understand how much the NFL actually controls certain content in the game.

I agree with you. It's an arcade/sim hybrid. Once I looked at it from that perspective made it a lot more enjoyable cause I know I'm not gonna see a replica of what happens on Sundays (and in my opinion no game will ever get that)
I'm not trying to turn this into another apf2k8 vs Madden discussion but in terms of things that actually impact gameplay, I felt and still feel 2k8 got OL/DL and WR/DB interactions the most correct. In 2k8, nothing really looks like canned animations. Yes it happens occasionally but there's something about seeing your WR win the DB shuffle interaction, plant, and go to the route all while the QB is shuffling in the pocket and stepping into the pocket to complete the throw.

My ideal football game would have the camera from Backbreaker, interactions from 2k and all the bells and whistles from Madden.

I also feel like ratings actually mattered in 2k vs Madden, it just seems like AI cheese and a dice roll.

Back