Welcome To aBlackWeb

Make Madden Great Again

Eh I always whip on my boy play.

But any of you with ps5 Holla at the kid and take this whipping like a man!

I'm back!

PSN: P_a_t_h_o_s

On some realz tho I ain't buy in like 4+ years. Still bodying the competition. Ain't buy since 2019 when mahomes and Brady was on cover

Eh I always whip on my boy play.

But any of you with ps5 Holla at the kid and take this whipping like a man!

I'm back!

PSN: P_a_t_h_o_s

On some realz tho I ain't buy in like 4+ years. Still bodying the competition. Ain't buy since 2019 when mahomes and Brady was on cover
Lies this shit cross play anyhow

Lies this shit cross play anyhow
Lemme know when you ready. I got deluxe version since I ain't buy since 2019 lol

Ol Peyton ass niggga. We do go back and forth time to time but he make shit ton of changes at the line. Still come up with that pick haha

Lemme know when you ready. I got deluxe version since I ain't buy since 2019 lol

Ol Peyton ass niggga. We do go back and forth time to time but he make shit ton of changes at the line. Still come up with that pick haha
In a few days i cant get deluxe of principle i aint beat games cost too much as it is

In a few days i cant get deluxe of principle i aint beat games cost too much as it is
Understood playa. Better get me while it new on share play haha

I only played 1 exhibition so far on all pro against ragens they up by 14 haha.

Gotta figure out how to do the new hot routes levels of how they go far. changing ish but didn't play to much thus far

I played the 10 hour trial and I liked it. I haven’t played madden like that in maybe 7 years and it felt easier than college football. I was doing superstar mode

Back