Welcome To aBlackWeb

Make Madden Great Again

I told myself I wouldn’t get Madden but i been so invested in my Road to Glory dude that I gotta see this shit through and transfer him to Superstar mode.

These reviews are nasty as fuck. Madden just all around hot garbage. EA squandered all that College Football 25 goodwill.

I was about to go up big on this nigga he quit
Got this error message. He was up 20 to 7. Started to figure out his simple shit. 1st game online. Dumbass went for 2 after he was up 20 7

Better get my win haha. Nigga quit.

When he quit was up 21-20 and got an INT. 2ND QTR @757'sFinest I know it late I work from home playing around haha.

Attachments

• 20240816_023805.jpg
    20240816_023805.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I was about to go up big on this nigga he quit
Got this error message. He was up 20 to 7. Started to figure out his simple shit. 1st game online. Dumbass went for 2 after he was up 20 7

Better get my win haha. Nigga quit.

When he quit was up 21-20 and got an INT. 2ND QTR @757'sFinest I know it late I work from home playing around haha.
I'll be on later today

tenor.gif

Last edited:
I haven't played in 5 years and I'm enjoying it.

Same story every year though about it's trash but will still sell

If people stop buying every year might see some changes but it sells every year no matter what. I waited and like for to play some football now ha.

I haven't played in 5 years and I'm enjoying it.

Same story every year though about it's trash but will still sell

If people stop buying every year might see some changes but it sells every year no matter what. I waited and like for to play some football now ha.
The only way gonna be changes is if NFL let multiple developers use the license and EA got competition. Now you have Madden, NFL 2k, NFL Streets, NFL Blitz etc

Back