Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lupe vs Royce: We finally have ourselves a rap battle. Rd 1 songs dropped

Lmaooo.

The lupe shit fire on 2nd listen.

Man I love Royce. Been a big fan for years and im the biggest proponent of how talented he is.

But Lupe put him in his place.

Lmaoooo. Royce do be acting like he makes some sort of impact. And its like fam other than rap geeks like me, who listening to you?

Lupe brought him down. Like yo what impact do you think you having? Why you thinking you making any noise or can speak on any artist?

Lmaoooo. Hilarious. Lupe said fuck jabs and fuck taking my time and went for straight head shots

I was disappointed and a lil suprised that Joe and them niggas talked about battle rap for a good 30+ minutes on this weeks pod but aint say a peep about Royce and Lupe

I still think from a bars, flow, and technical standpoint, Royce is unmatched. And his track proved that to me.

Not to say Lupe isnt right there too, but Royce just different.

Now Royce gotta put that into a diss though and really diss Lupe. The time for jabs is over.

I still think from a bars, flow, and technical standpoint, Royce is unmatched. And his track proved that to me.

Now Royce gotta put that into a diss though and really diss Lupe. The time for jabs is over.

Lupe gets the point for the quick response.. and more direct bars aimed at Royce.

He even said nigga you took a whole week to drop some shit.. here hol this joint... AND ima talk about how you were OVERLY technical wit it 😬

Lupe gets the point for the quick response.. and more direct bars aimed at Royce.

He even said nigga you took a whole week to drop some shit.. here hol this joint... AND ima talk about how you were OVERLY technical wit it 😬

Facts. Lupe said fuck starting with hands and just emptied the clip

Lmaooo.

The lupe shit fire on 2nd listen.

Man I love Royce. Been a big fan for years and im the biggest proponent of how talented he is.

But Lupe put him in his place.

Lmaoooo. Royce do be acting like he makes some sort of impact. And its like fam other than rap geeks like me, who listening to you?

Lupe brought him down. Like yo what impact do you think you having? Why you thinking you making any noise or can speak on any artist?

Lmaoooo. Hilarious. Lupe said fuck jabs and fuck taking my time and went for straight head shots
Its the emphasis he puts on “ em” when he s at that part

Brilliant

I agree with everything. I just think that Lupe is more lyrical.

Nas got both whatLupe and Royce got. Thats why Nas is the goat.

Always when I heard a slaughterhouse track u could hear that Royce far ahead of the rest

Last edited:
Back