Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lol. Fuck this house mane. God damn.

Beat the breaks off ol girl. Trying to play games. Lmao.

Imagine a bunch of white boys pulling up to the bashment with this energy today lol.

Damn.

Lol. Why no ever hear her screaming?

Damn can't even be mad at big sis. You s'pose to split that. Especially if they been holding you down when they ain't really have nothing. That's some dirty shit.

Ahh he took the v card. He's fucked. Fucked.

Obia? Shiiiiiieeeet.

These cacs chose the wrong time.

Jordan Peele getting his shit off.

Wow.

They snapped.

Snow bae.

Lol. She trapped yall in separate rooms while brainwashing the homies, and keeping monsters off you. You think you can just shoot her my nigga? Think.

"You know you can't just go around killing white women" Lmao. Snow bae cold.

They could have milked that shit for the season if they wanted. So they must have some crazy shit in the chamber.

tenor (35).gif

Imagine a bunch of white boys pulling up to the bashment with this energy today lol.

Damn.

Damn can't even be mad at big sis. You s'pose to split that. Especially if they been holding you down when they ain't really have nothing. That's some dirty shit.

Obia? Shiiiiiieeeet.

Wow.

They snapped.

Snow bae.

Lol. She trapped yall in separate rooms while brainwashing the homies, and keeping monsters off you. You think you can just shoot her my nigga? Think.

They could have milked that shit for the season if they wanted. So they must have some crazy shit in the chamber.

View attachment 349193
Cosign to all of this. My nigga thought he was just going to clap ol girl nah b. She gave you power lol

Even the elevator caught bodies and that baby head with Shaq's body might give me nightmares WTF mane I wasn't ready for that. Even with the bad CGI I fuck with this show heavy

And still don't know WTF is going on ??

This episode looked like filler, but it was still cool.
My hope is that everything ties in round the end.
No outta place music this episode as well.

I hope they do more with African mysticism.
White folks ain't the only ones with magic contrary to what pops thinks.
RIP to the mambo, she was just trying to help.
I did wonder if they called the wrong spirit for that ritual, but ain't read up on that shit in years.

While entertaining, the tragic thing about this episode is that a lot of this happened in real life.
The LaLaurie Mansion in NO has a similar history of being haunted.
Also, the doctor is a reference to incidents mentioned in the book Medical Apartheid.
There may be more easter eggs as well.

Also, I think something happened to Hippolaytia(sp?) in that room.

Last edited:
This episode looked like filler, but it was still cool.
My hope is that everything ties in round the end.
No outta place music this episode as well.

I hope they do more with African mysticism.
White folks ain't the only ones with magic contrary to what pops thinks.
RIP to the mambo, she was just trying to help.
I did wonder if they called the wrong spirit for that ritual, but ain't read up on that shit in years.

While entertaining, the tragic thing about this episode is that a lot of this happened in real life.
The LaLaurie Mansion in NO has a similar history of being haunted.
Also, the doctor is a reference to incidents mentioned in the book Medical Apartheid.
There may be more easter eggs as well.

Also, I think something happened to Hippolaytia(sp?) in that room.

It’s not filler, according to reddit it’s the first part of letecia arc in the book without them spoiling anything.

I also though the doctor was related to eugenics and how they used to use African Americans as test subjects

Damn.

Obia? Shiiiiiieeeet.

Wow.

They snapped.

Snow bae.

View attachment 349193

I was hoping something was gonna happen to them racists azzz cop as they were riding.

But the fact that this episode mirrors what actually happened in real life...wow. Evil man. Just...evil.

Back