Welcome To aBlackWeb

b2d39bfc5bb24756cdaf5e2b9fafce7f9cc907e8.gifv

c14df6cadb3386658b17d3ade2f500a06593404e.gifv

299bfd27d80e3329252d3c94e610b0a299aa0fe0.gifv

View attachment 350276
really? Shit just made me laugh. I’m fucking with this show heavy but they gotta up the cgi on this. This fucking HBO home of game of thrones for Christ sake!!!

I wasn't either disturbed or laughing..... I was more confused like why the fuck it got a baby head tho? And why when all the black ghosts healed did it now have a regular person head lmao I need answers

I wasn't either disturbed or laughing..... I was more confused like why the fuck it got a baby head tho? And why when all the black ghosts healed did it now have a regular person head lmao I need answers
The Caucasoid who owned the house was some type of racist scientist. He was taking parts from others and either attaching them to other bodies or straight dismembering them. After they sent his soul to lily white demon hell, they returned to their human, unharmed form.

I need to go back and watch this episode like they need multiple viewings or maybe I’m just dumb??‍♂️

Back