Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Love Explain This Sh*t Here + (N*ggas in PM’s ke-ke’ing with Gayliases)+ The D*ck Pic Brigade don’t deny allegations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
50c.jpg

Dont say bitch

Im only on page 6 but this type of shit always kills me.

Like yo this is just a collection of a bunch of random strangers on the internet. How the fuck does it get to the point of beefs, mfers hating each other or in this case a chick lying about a dude trying her and mfers in a pm with her laughing it up hoping to sniff some internet pussy. I always gotta remind myself this shit is more serious to some than I give it to credit for.

Real question is after absolutely NO CONTACT AT ALL for at least 5 years, cuz that’s tha shortest timetable I can give a definitive answer to, is why would My fuckin’ name be tha topic of a conversation between her and some other niggaz in a fuckin’ PM?!

When y’all make THAT dumb shit make sense then holla at me....fuck tha dumb shit

Reading this is kind of crazy.

So there was a group of dudes huddled up with a chick listening to her tell stories of some dudes and laughing at him?

Shits disgusting in real life and online.

Dudes is wendy williams in this bitch.

Reading this is kind of crazy.

So there was a group of dudes huddled up with a chick listening to her tell stories of some dudes and laughing at him?

Shits disgusting in real life and online.

Dudes is wendy williams in this bitch.

will be interesting to see if they raise up against you, or if they’re more comfortable doing it to a female.

bet they don’t.

This shit was hilarious.

I had a blast last night.

These niggaz still mad??

Ahh to the contrary dear Watson.

so you ain’t been saying some poster of a defined age has been sending the same dusty dick picks to multiple females? Cus I saw the posts myself.

No talking about that niggas dick but you.

But go off. Tell us more about dick @Englishdude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back