Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Love Explain This Sh*t Here + (N*ggas in PM’s ke-ke’ing with Gayliases)+ The D*ck Pic Brigade don’t deny allegations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ol girl thinks were stupid. Like they didnt already admit to knowing certain niggas was in the chat.

Worst of the worst.

giphy - 2019-11-26T005111.252.gif

I posted her messages to defend her. Which I've done numerous times even fucked up my relationship with kandy partly going to batt on her behalf. I never posted those msgs in a malicious way, or to belittle or undermine her. I did it cause I have her and anyone in that PM even if it gets me banned from here.

But she on some petty shit.

Both these chicks crossed lines and violated.

Can't trust either one.

Hold up...........

Fucked up your relationship with Kandy???

When were you two ever cool?

Webay clip.gif

I'm totally lost.

Hold up...........

Fucked up your relationship with Kandy???

When were you two ever cool?

I'm totally lost.

Yeah I mean we weren't tight but definitely cordial and had no friction. She even topped up my abw dollars a couple times and I pm'd her to say thank you. But I went to batt for certain people and took a stance against kandy and inherited their issues. Only theres 1 I can say I regret doing it for now.

I don't put where me and kandy are at now on anyone but me and kandy tho.

You live and you learn.

Yeah I mean we weren't tight but definitely cordial and had no friction. She even topped up my abw dollars a couple times and I pm'd her to say thank you. But I went to batt for certain people and took a stance against kandy and inherited their issues. Only theres 1 I can say I regret doing it for now.

You live and you learn.

Alonzo Mourning clip.gif

You live and you learn.
Let’s not pretend here.
When me and Kandy was goin at each other I didn’t have one single person goin to bat for me.
So stop making shit up as you go along.

I have never once asked anybody to defend me nor have I ever spoke to you about her not once or in that pm for that matter.

Him
Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back