Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Love Explain This Sh*t Here + (N*ggas in PM’s ke-ke’ing with Gayliases)+ The D*ck Pic Brigade don’t deny allegations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You saying anything to try to get a rise out of me, you forget I make you flip out. Your way doesn't work on me
The funny part is that it actually is anything I say....

So all I gotta do is pop up...

Show that I'm still amused with this whole situation...

And like clock work you respond immediately

You hate that I'm having fun with this. And I'm really having fun with this.

The funny part is that it actually is anything I say....

So all I gotta do is pop up...

Show that I'm still amused with this whole situation...

And like clock work you respond immediately

You hate that I'm having fun with this. And I'm really having fun with this.
I been said I don't care about this, it's just something to give me an opportunity to battle you for old times sake since @Chihatma Gandhi has found god

Nigga forgets he be losing his shit posting the address of the dive bar he works at. But then want to act like some kind of puppet master lmao.

Hoover nose clown.
ROFL, never compare yourself to me bruh...

We are not the same. You are a gossip queen who is upset with two women over PM's....

Again. We are not the same.

I been said I don't care about this, it's just something to give me an opportunity to battle you for old times sake since @Chihatma Gandhi has found god
You right hand man, and your first lady at each other necks and you just chilling...

Surely you jest...

good morning ya-
:yowtf:

giphy.gif

walking-away-gif-16.gif

ROFL, never compare yourself to me bruh...

We are not the same. You are a gossip queen who is upset with two women over PM's....

Again. We are not the same.

You right hand man, and your first lady at each other necks and you just chilling...

Surely you jest...
Everything will work itself out, at the end of the day I'm alright

How, we didn't force her to say word sending unwanted pics, we didn't harp on it when she did. That shit happened months ago and you never heard us say anything about it. A female beef got all of this started
Yall did say something but that's whats up

Bro half the shit you be saying to me be in your head and I rarely ever know what you’re talking about lol

stop trying to run ABW like the black version of Mean Girls

Don’t talk to me
But you ran in here looking for attention now you got it and you don't wanna play anymore. AP must not be around to help you and you see freeman lurking around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back