Welcome To aBlackWeb

Looting Breaks Out In Chicago After Another Cop Shooting

Article says the night the looting started nobody authorized the overtime that why shit got so hectic so quick.. Lol :lol10:

I’m sure the money went to cpd who had to pay streets and sanitation department and the water department overtime for having employees sitting in trucks blocking off streets and exits.
Cops weren’t doing shit out there.... I live a a few blocks away from the mag mile and days following the riots there were so many cops out there chilling not doing shit let me see if I can find the pics

@Elzo69Renaissance
@Chi-akin Citywalker
@Chi-town B
@ChicagoFigure

Lori is done.

Officers were “outflanked, under-equipped and unprepared,” and the Chicago Police Department “critically disserved both its own front-line members and members of the public,” the report says.

Anti-police demonstrations were gathering strength across the country, but Brown said he “had not seen any reason for concern leading into that weekend,” according to the inspector general’s report.

And Mayor Lori Lightfoot said she didn’t assume there was a “potential for peaceful protests to turn violent,” the report said.

“The superintendent reported that CPD had received no intelligence to suggest that looting would spread throughout the neighborhoods, and suggested that there were no events in other cities which might have foretold this,” the report states. “The department did not have plans in place to respond to the looting.”

Once the looting stopped, Lightfoot emailed the leaders of the police department and Office of Emergency Management and Communications to ask for statistics on how many calls for service were received May 31.

Lightfoot wrote that “we need to be able to demonstrate that in fact police were assigned to the south and west sides because the narratives that we saved downtown and let black neighborhoods burn persists. Of course, totally untrue, but it persists,” the report said. I’m

Wild shit is I could've sworn her or pritzker were begging for more Covid relief.

So, only Mexicans are looting?
They ain’t looting just driving around residential neighborhood honking their horns hindering ppls sleep patterns

they blocked off my neighborhood so they assholes can’t reallydrive through but u can still hear them on the expressway outside

They ain’t looting just driving around residential neighborhood honking their horns hindering ppls sleep patterns

they blocked off my neighborhood so they assholes can’t reallydrive through but u can still hear them on the expressway outside

Whats this about? No lie on my way home tonight i passed 3 cars with mexican flags mounted to them and another flew past me with the flag also.

Lol like a movie scene from SWAT meets Narcos. Everyone involved is back home except the dead.

Gonna be a hot autumn
From what I read the shootout only stopped cuz the police got to the scene then the police gave chase

how niggas ain’t locked up

welp I take it all participants be dead in the next 2 months

Back