Welcome To aBlackWeb

Looting Breaks Out In Chicago After Another Cop Shooting

1597149634901.jpeg
Just for reference these are all the bridges downtown once they raise those and block the main entry points they can cut that part of the city from the rest of the city...fam niggas did this in May and had police checkpoints at different entry points forcing those who want to enter the neighborhood to show ID showing that they live in that neighborhood

But I see what Chi is saying as well, one way or another it can happen anywhere in America
That's all I'm saying.

I wouldn't want @DMorgan or anyone else to think they trapping citizens in one area with no hope of escape.

Especially what they 'locking' up is a few blocks and nothing that every concerned me

I personally never felt 'trapped' in Chicago. But I'll concede I never stayed overnight Downtown either. I remember the bridges being raised as a kid for boats to pass but I knew I could walk back to the #4 and be good.

That's all I'm saying.

I wouldn't want @DMorgan or anyone else to think they trapping citizens in one area with no hope of escape.

Especially what they 'locking' up is a few blocks and nothing that every concerned me

I personally never felt 'trapped' in Chicago. But I'll concede I never stayed overnight Downtown either. I remember the bridges being raised as a kid for boats to pass but I knew I could walk back to the #4 and be good.

You wouldn't or shouldn't feel trapped it's your fucking city you live there and I assume grew up there so you would know more about how to get around and avoid certain shit there and I wouldn't as a stranger to that city.

So with all the bridges to downtown raised with that leaving just one land road in and out of downtown chicago I as a visitor to that city would feel trapped.

You wouldn't or shouldn't feel trapped it's your fucking city you live there and I assume grew up there so you would know more about how to get around and avoid certain shit there and I wouldn't as a stranger to that city.

So with all the bridges to downtown raised with that leaving just one land road in and out of downtown chicago I as a visitor to that city would feel trapped.
I can see that

I feel that ....shit dudes were panicking when they closed off downtown in May....had to let a few protesters stay at the crib cuz they had no knowledge on how to get out of there

It's one of many reasons.

You're sarcastic comment was supposed to prove what exactly? Cause it sure didn't refute the point she made.

Please tell me how more books in the class room is gona help kids who come from single parent house holds..these kids think its cool to be gang bangers

grow up in the hood..

Single parents, drugs, drinking...crime ...it all starts at home

Please tell me how more books in the class room is gona help kids who come from single parent house holds..these kids think its cool to be gang bangers

grow up in the hood..

What exactly is a single parent household?

You trolling as well.

grow up in the hood..

Hard stop fam

You hide behind multiple alias' on multiple sites cause you scared of the life you live.

You yourself from a single parent household without anything to ya name but internet clout b

Is this really happening?

If so, that's a bad look. If the looting was really just people wildin' out because they wanted to do that and the shooting that happened wasn't unreasonably, it's very unwise for BLM to be throwing their support behind the looters.

If so, that's a bad look. If the looting was really just people wildin' out because they wanted to do that and the shooting that happened wasn't unreasonably, it's very unwise for BLM to be throwing their support behind the looters.
BLM saying that the cops lying about the shooting and ppl were in their right to wild out

Always peep the narrative

Cointelpro ring a bell....

Always peep the narrative

Cointelpro ring a bell....

I haven't been following this that closely so I don't know how right or wrong the narrative is, but do they have any proof that the current account of the events is wrong or are they just saying that? I also don't see how you can demand that looters be released. It doesn't matter what the details of the shooting were, you're not going to be able to get legit looters out of jail because looting is not a legal form of protest.

Back