Welcome To aBlackWeb

Loch music

Talkin about you a ghostwriter .FOR WHO NiGGA?????? U got low ass views on your videos on youtube man stop it .
Yeah I do because I fell back and this is a new page

I got another page that used to get way more views but stopping killed that channel

I’m perfectly aware of my low views.

That’s why I’m grinding,but I’m going to make music no matter what the views are.

And yeah I have written for ppl and written for advertising and other things.

Yeah I do because I fell back and this is a new page

I got another page that used to get way more views but stopping killed that channel

I’m perfectly aware of my low views.

That’s why I’m grinding,but I’m going to make music no matter what the views are.

And yeah I have written for ppl and written for advertising and other things.
CAP . DROP THEY NAMES WHO U WROTE FOR .

U fuckin fraud bruh .
This is just 1 example I wrote this song in about 2004 and didn’t drop it until about 2009. The hook to this song comes from BIG sky is the limit and nobody used that hook all the way from 1997 when that album came out and then all of a sudden a number of artist had a song called hustlers prayer after my mixtape came out with this video and it was on many blog sites .

Ace hood took the cover from one mixtape and the song from another one

IMG_1798.jpeg

@keemz
Nah bruh i dont see it lmfak and i listen all the tracks.
Right that’s why there’s no use in trying to prove it but there’s others

I wasn’t saying the songs sound like it though

It doesn’t matter what other proof I show you’re just going to deny it but it’s a lot

@keemz At about 1 minute and 20 seconds, I have the scheme about all the holes in the human body, and the only thing that Eminem did was change nose to nostril

Now check out what he says at about 16 or 17 seconds

Back