Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Loch music

Cant lie loch, that shit sound super dated and hook is 🗑️
Aye you can't please everybody.

This is the theme song to a comic book so it isn't supposed to be like a radio song or something.

I mean as far as being dated,I make music similar to the era I came up in.

It has that sound on purpose ,but I appreciate any feedback

Aye you can't please everybody.

This is the theme song to a comic book so it isn't supposed to be like a radio song or something.

I mean as far as being dated,I make music similar to the era I came up in.

It has that sound on purpose ,but I appreciate any feedback
Na i gave it a honest listen. It jus doesn’t sound like either u or paynes best work. The beat, the hook style jus sounds mid 2000s. Your second verse sounds a bit rushed in certain spots.

Maybe add some more comebook style theatrics to the beat or hook. Like thunderstorm sound effects on the hook and doubling the vocals to make it sound more fuller.

Maybe add some more comebook style theatrics to the beat or hook. Like thunderstorm sound effects on the hook and doubling the vocals to make it sound more fuller.
Maybe on some alternate version but that shit is out.

As far as songs ,Move them in and move them out

I’m not married to any particular song as 50 Cent once said

The numbers doing good so far with no ads or promo yet ,so I can’t really complain.

Yeah this sound like some shit from 2006. It’s not bad though it’s just dated.
Fair enough.I don't think it's anymore dated than your average boom bap ish traditional hip hop song,

This is for the demographic of hardcore underground hip hop heads

While I could make a super current sounding song,this is my favorite era and appropriate for my age.

If I make some song geared to the mainstream I would be looking like I'm reaching and if I make music similar to my era it might be thought of as dated by some.

I wanted this song to have this sound.It wasn't by mistake.

Back