Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Loch music

Loch - Scar Lip This Is New Yourk (This Is GA) Freestyle(Actually throwaways from a song I’m not using)

NEW SHIT Snippet of Loch Featuring RJ Payne The Evolution also the theme to the new comic book The Evolution by Ray Dillon

The first official single I’ve dropped in a while .I appreciate any support .Out on most major DSPs now.Music video is on my YouTube page.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

you let noble smoke you on ya own shit and i hated the hook but its a cool song. You was barring but i wouldnt listen to it again tho.
I’ll take this as a great compliment from you Big Lurkio

I appreciate 1 listen or a half a listen shiiiiii a quarter listen

I got no problem with criticism and I do songs with ppl I feel like are good rappers ,lyricists and/or MCs who will put me to the test and possibly be equal or outdo me .

I put the music out there and let it do what it’s gonna do.

There’s always room for improvement.

Shiiiit Payne gave me problems too on that snippet I posted lol

Last edited:

I got no problem with criticism and I do songs with ppl I feel like are good rappers ,lyricists and/or MCs who will put me to the test and possibly be equal or outdo me .

Good shit brother keep workin 💯💪🏿

How did you get the Young Noble feature?
I already knew The Outlawz since like 2001.I got a song with Edi and Castro when I was in a group.Then I got a partner in LA who does a lot of music moving and shaking and he knows them too.

I was at a video shoot in LA for another dude and Noble was on the song and I hollered at him .I legit always rocked with his bars so I asked him and slid him a few dollars for his time,nothing crazy expensive.

He already had saw me online doing music shit and liked some Pac freestyles and when I posted the old joint with Edi and Cas.

He lives in the ATL area though too so it wasn't a hassle to get him to do the video.

This is the old song I got with Edi and Castro

Last edited:
Salute

What's your streaming info?
https://spotify.link/yFzrTNlepyb

This my new youtube page .I got an old one with more subs ,but I restarted my page because I was advised to since I had fell back and let my page kinda die to the algorithm,but it's hard cranking them up nowadays so I'm just slow grinding.It's tough because my old page used to get pretty good views,but my sub to view count dropped from inactivity and it looks better when you get a certain number of subs and views in a certain timeframe for monetization.
youtube.com/@Loch1210

I'm also dropping old projects I did that I never put on streaming.They were on datpiff cause that was a thing then

Last edited:

Very Professional Attitude to have, in regards to the bolded. Most MCs in the Industry are too Egotistical and Fragile to do a Song with an MC who's better and to make sure they don't get outshined on a Project (see Jay-Z for reference when everybody said he got smoked by Eminem on "Renegade" and how he moved after the fact).

I think I remember hearing 1 song from you a loooong time ago. I completely forgot how skilled you are.

Can't wait to hear more Good Tings from you, Bruddah.

Very Professional Attitude to have, in regards to the bolded. Most MCs in the Industry are too Egotistical and Fragile to do a Song with an MC who's better and to make sure they don't get outshined on a Project (see Jay-Z for reference when everybody said he got smoked by Eminem on "Renegade" and how he moved after the fact).

I think I remember hearing 1 song from you a loooong time ago. I completely forgot how skilled you are.

Can't wait to hear more Good Tings from you, Bruddah.
That's in some part of the reason why certain well known ppl won't do a song with me or plug me,not that I'm looking for a plug but niggas be shook and on some hater shit so I just do me and don't worry about it.

What I'm more interested in now is making a good song.

Some people might feel like I got outshined by somebody and some people might feel like I outshined the person ,but the overall goal is to make good music.

I'm confident enough in my rapping skills that I don't feel like somebody is going to just destroy me,but if so anybody can get it any given Sunday.

I really appreciate it.I got hella shit out and hella new new coming

Back