Welcome To aBlackWeb

Little known facts about you

Oh this is dope, bout to go in

IMG_3491.PNG

Dropped out in the 10th grade, but got my GED

Diagnosed Sociopathic Tendencies

Very Gifted in Art, won several art contests as a child. Turned down an invitation to an art school as a child because none of my friends who I felt were better than me were accepted after trials were done to get in. They were from charleston and I was from NY. So I spoke "proper" at the interviews and they were geechee. It was blatant racism and I knew better.

Never been to a strip club

No tattoos and only one piercing that I just got last year.

Curse wit the intelligence that makes me pick up things extremely quick. But also provides me a lack of attention span and drive.

Very skilled writer

I can be a brat at times.

I can cut ties with things that do not bring me happiness "extremely" quick to the point where folks believed I never cared in the first place. Which most times, is not the case. Family included.

I have Zero tolerance for anyone who harms children in ANY WAY. You should be castrated, doused with gasoline and set on fire.

I believe we can all over come things that have happened to us in life. Example. when my friend told me she was a hoe because she was molested as a child, I dang near cut her @$$ off. Fortunately, she was strong enough to hear me out and realized how ignorant it was to continue to harm herself for what someone else did to her. I carry that through all scenarios. I do not attend pitty parties.

I am a harsh judge of character, but I love hard and if you have me in your corner you WILL succeed. Why, because I refuse to fail and all those with me will eat. TRUST.

That's enough for now, :-)

Reactions: GNS
I don't call women ; love, sweetheart, bae, boo whatever none of that dumbshit

Its baby if you're the main or side and thats it!

I feel embarrassed asking about deals or using coupons.
I can do it tho, just rarely & I dont like it.

I can cut ties with things that do not bring me happiness "extremely" quick to the point where folks believed I never cared in the first place. Which most times, is not the case. Family included.

I have Zero tolerance for anyone who harms children in ANY WAY. You should be castrated, doused with gasoline and set on fire.

I believe we can all over come things that have happened to us in life. Example. when my friend told me she was a hoe because she was molested as a child, I dang near cut her @$$ off. Fortunately, she was strong enough to hear me out and realized how ignorant it was to continue to harm herself for what someone else did to her. I carry that through all scenarios. I do not attend pitty parties.

I am a harsh judge of character, but I love hard and if you have me in your corner you WILL succeed. Why, because I refuse to fail and all those with me will eat. TRUST.

That's enough for now, :)

Lol at times

cant deepthroat for health reasons
used with gasoline and set on fire.

this is cool, assuming that u actively support them in overcoming the things that have happened to them.

u better be like Iyanla n help them fix they life.

Back