Welcome To aBlackWeb

Little known facts about you

some people say that but I been doing this 8th grade, so i guess my eyes are used to it

im blind as shit tho...when i take my contacts out thats it....im good for sleep

in the event I gotta protect my family or some shit, I'd be walking by faith and faith only lol

I take em out and clean em during the day....still not as much as I should tho

I just need to get some glasses

That reminds me I need to make a thread about lasik if there isn’t one yet, I been considering doing it

my shit started getting bad about 3rd grade

progressively got worse up until around the same time (8th grade)

been the same prescription since then (-9.50)

if ya'll are familiar with those numbers, you know the struggle

That reminds me I need to make a thread about lasik if there isn’t one yet, I been considering doing it
yea, make it

i was thinking about it, then saw the price

i was like oh ok cool...that for two eyes?

the rep was like "oh no Mr. Ap, that's per eye"

me:

saturday-night-live-millionaire.jpg

my shit started getting bad about 3rd grade

progressively got worse up until around the same time (8th grade)

been the same prescription since then (-9.50)

if ya'll are familiar with those numbers, you know the struggle
-9.50??

GOT DAYUM!!!!

my sister got it, turned out great

she said she should have done it sooner

her eyes werent near as bad as mine tho

it all has to do with the shape of your eye, and whether you have scarring or not

I'd say its worth looking into

What are you doing?

It's kind of difficult to explain. Some of it is being more introspective and finding out things about myself that didn't know. Trying to find a balance in the things I stand on and believe in and how that affects my dependents. Kids getting older so explaining to them how much I love them but its certain things I will NEVER compromise on and doesn't mean I love them any less because of that. Being more conscious in rearing my kids in the things I felt I wasn't given and didn't like about my upbringing. Setting boundaries in how my granny and mother call me for things being the oldest male in how explain to them I will get it done when I can and not feeling guilty about it. Like my granny doesn't care about my schedule she will call and tell me something she needs done when its going to be done and not ask when I can get it done like I'm still a child living in her house.

Caring more about my longevity in this world. Just a bunch of different things.

It's kind of difficult to explain. Some of it is being more introspective and finding out things about myself that didn't know. Trying to find a balance in the things I stand on and believe in and how that affects my dependents. Kids getting older so explaining to them how much I love them but its certain things I will NEVER compromise on and doesn't mean I love them any less because of that. Being more conscious in rearing my kids in the things I felt I wasn't given and didn't like about my upbringing. Setting boundaries in how my granny and mother call me for things being the oldest male in how explain to them I will get it done when I can and not feeling guilty about it. Like my granny doesn't care about my schedule she will call and tell me something she needs done when its going to be done and not ask when I can get it done like I'm still a child living in her house.

Caring more about my longevity in this world. Just a bunch of different things.
Just remember, don't focus so much on providing what you didn't have that you fail to provide the good things you did have.

Around the late 80s or early 90s when I was just a young jit. My family almost moved to Chicago because my father picked up a great job offer, but we didn't go because my parents wouldn't have a babysitter to watch my siblings and I. So we stayed in Tennessee where the rest of the family was at.

I blow bubbles with my mouth a lot. not purposely.

I also will start singing in the middle of a conversation if the words of a song says the same thing I said. I do this A LOT.

Back