Welcome To aBlackWeb

Little known facts about you

I don't want the last image of that person to be them laying in a coffin.

Plus I don't like seeing people in pain like that.
Same reason!!! I want my last image of a person when they are happy and well. I even hate visiting people in hospice and hospitals because I don’t want that image.

I have a less severe case of vitiligo where my skin turns from brown to lightskin but not white.mostly permanent.it hurts and is caused by stress.

My girl got pregnant and my whole belly went Steph curry
No lie.
Never knew it hurt. How does it feel?

Same reason!!! I want my last image of a person when they are happy and well. I even hate visiting people in hospice and hospitals because I don’t want that image.

Oh don't get me started on that shyt. I had to watch the 3 most important people in my life lay up in a hospital, in conditions where they never recovered.

Plus I hate that egg salad smell.

Oh don't get me started on that shyt. I had to watch the 3 most important people in my life lay up in a hospital, in conditions where they never recovered.

Plus I hate that egg salad smell.
Lmaoooo egg salad.

Never knew it hurt. How does it feel?
Like a constant burning itching. Tattoos ain't shit.like excema but slightly more intense.its funny because it can and does heal. But if u don't live a completely stress free life...you fucced.lol.And I smoke hella weed which aggrivates it. I'ma stop smoking though.fr I'ma stop.fr.

You gon stop fr? Lol.

I’ve never knew it hurt but my sons aunt has it and it’s around her mouth but I’ve never heard her complain about it. You gotta stop that stressing.

I sing and not like some fake ass hideous sounding person who goes on American Idol just to embarrass themselves.

I can actually draw but I don’t. However, my daughter discovered I can and now she randomly forces me to draw things for her lol.

I use to box when I was younger as well as played ball until I broke my finger playing ball. Never did again. I tried but I think breaking my finger traumatized me.

I sing and not like some fake ass hideous sounding person who goes on American Idol just to embarrass themselves.

I can actually draw but I don’t. However, my daughter discovered I can and now she randomly forces me to draw things for her lol.

I use to box when I was younger as well as played ball until I broke my finger playing ball. Never did again. I tried but I think breaking my finger traumatized me.

Basketball? Were you good?

My football legacy was huge back then female's knew what the gawd was about no need to lie to them.

You made four touchdowns in one game eh?

DPcxHfCW0AMJjiQ.jpg

I make and sell comic book/ action figure statues...

General to scale
pic_20190604_212827.jpg
pic_20190604_212941.jpg pic_20190604_213015.jpg pic_20190604_212742.jpg pic_20190604_213058.jpg pic_20190604_212706.jpg pic_20190604_212553.jpg pic_20190604_212628.jpg

We use a program called zbrush to sculpt them then we have the 3d printed and painted in China.

We've moved over 3000 units over a year. I originally was just collecting off providing the link to one of my Og's but he been showing me how to do this shit and he's got these shits flying off the shelves so I've been perfecting my sculpting. About to drop a celebrity/famous/athlete line of my own. Working on biggie, Ali, Tyson, Obama statues right now and that Kawhi game 7 pose cause you know.
Definitely coming with some shit we can break bread on @Goldie gonna drop my ig on yall in a bit once I get my scans out to the link in China.

I take requests. $250-800 depending on size, difficulty, etc.

@Beta
@konceptjones
@DOS_patos
@Sion
@87alan
@Lou Cypher
@CeLLar-DooR

You foreal?

Dead ass. Nigga cut me a check a couple months back for hooking up the link and I was like fuck that. I need the whole thing. Niggas been out here trying to hustle work. We can hustle toys? Stop playing with me. I'm in this bitch. My nigga coulda bought a house this year with what he made if he didn't have one already. Trying to get my own shit popping so I don't gotta get just a cut.

Dead ass. Nigga cut me a check a couple months back for hooking up the link and I was like fuck that. I need the whole thing. Niggas been out here trying to hustle work. We can hustle toys? Stop playing with me. I'm in this bitch. My nigga coulda bought a house this year with what he made if he didn't have one already. Trying to get my own shit popping so I don't gotta get just a cut.

Respect

General to scale
View attachment 137709
View attachment 137706 View attachment 137707 View attachment 137708 View attachment 137710 View attachment 137711 View attachment 137712 View attachment 137713

We use a program called zbrush to sculpt them then we have the 3d printed and painted in China.

We've moved over 3000 units over a year. I originally was just collecting off providing the link to one of my Og's but he been showing me how to do this shit and he's got these shits flying off the shelves so I've been perfecting my sculpting. About to drop a celebrity/famous/athlete line of my own. Working on biggie, Ali, Tyson, Obama statues right now and that Kawhi game 7 pose cause you know.
Definitely coming with some shit we can break bread on @Goldie gonna drop my ig on yall in a bit once I get my scans out to the link in China.

@Beta
@konceptjones
@DOS_patos
@Sion
@87alan
@Lou Cypher
@CeLLar-DooR

I definitely plan on copping one. I gotta think of something hip hop related I would want.

General to scale
View attachment 137709
View attachment 137706 View attachment 137707 View attachment 137708 View attachment 137710 View attachment 137711 View attachment 137712 View attachment 137713

@Beta
@konceptjones
@DOS_patos
@Sion
@87alan
@Lou Cypher
@CeLLar-DooR
I was gonna call you a Faggot nerd but these are really nice

Salute

Back