Welcome To aBlackWeb

Little known facts about you

I'm still pretty uneasy around clowns and Rooms with mirrors with no lights.

If you're afraid of clowns..

Philosoraptor.jpg

How do you look at yourself in the mirror?

I bit my nails for like 30yrs. About 7-8 years ago I heard someone say the habit can sometimes be attached to anger and resentment towards your mother. Which I had a great deal of. Once those two pieces of info came together the urges to bite petered out. I also heard that thumb nail biting is a subconscious attack upon the self.

Since yall don't know shit about me in real life.

I could dunk on a 10' goal easily

Probably not right now though

Last edited:
I have a fetish for 5'5........light brownskin women in their early 20's......who have long locks of natural hair..........chubby fingers.......and fatty forearms.

Morgan Freeman smiling pic.jpg

I bit my nails for like 30yrs. About 7-8 years ago I heard someone say the habit can sometimes be attached to anger and resentment towards your mother. Which I had a great deal of. Once those two pieces of info came together the urges to bite petered out. I also heard that thumb nail biting is a subconscious attack upon the self.
My son bites the fuck outta his nail and my brother does too. I heard it’s a nervous habit.

Reactions: B_A
Born with an extra finger. It didn’t have bones though.
I was born with an extra finger on each hand. My dad was the same way, so was my nephew and my youngest son.

They tied em off on everybody but my son, they ended up doing plastic surgery on his joint

I hate funerals and try to avoid them.

Don't like dealing wit all that. The whole pay your last respects thing is kinda dumb imo.
How so? I hate funerals as well but I see why people attend.

I have a less severe case of vitiligo where my skin turns from brown to lightskin but not white.mostly permanent.it hurts and is caused by stress.

My girl got pregnant and my whole belly went Steph curry
No lie.

Back