Welcome To aBlackWeb

List The Best 5 Movies of Alltime

Me and my girl were broken up and I watched this with her as we still lived together and the movie had so many parallels to our relationship it hit me in the feels so fucking bad. Even the amount of time Joaquin Phoenix was with his ex wife was the exact amount I was with her before we broke up.

Funny because when the movie was over she decided to come back because she saw how upset I was

Like his sense of loneliness when Scarlett Johansson was gone because of an update or something and he was running through the city really hit me also

Great movie

I been there. Lol.

Also, amazing movie.

1.Juice
2. Krush Groove
3.Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles *The Jim Henson joint*
4. Avengers Infinity War
5. The John Wick Saga as a whole

The only one I've really thought about is #1 so im going to base the rest of which ones I've seen the most.

1. Pulp fiction
Apocalypto
First of legends
Dark Knight
Fifth Element

Might revise later

Bracket's been made, I already know this shit's gonna be funny lol

Before we start and the idiots say this shit. There's multiple genres in the bracket, there's gonna be comedies vs dramas, etc..

Just pick w.e movie you like more. It's not rocket science.

It's a handful of bullshit in the bracket, but I cant front, the list isn't as bad as I thought it would be.

My only gripe so far that I noticed, nobody nominated Taxi Driver.

Nigga ur ass stay criticizing, but had that wack ass Escape Room as one of your anticipated films for this year.

FOH

Plus you root for the sorry ass Jags.

You people have horrible taste. So myself and others will call that shit out. And Wtf does escape room and the jags have to do with greatest movies of all time? Keep reaching.

Better than that garbage lion king movie you so called grown men were so eagerly anticipating. And let's not forget how one of yall cried to a mod to get me banned from the thread for stating the truth.

Return of the jedi over The Empire Strikes back? LoL and smh.

You people have horrible taste. So myself and others will call that shit out. And Wtf does escape room and the jags have to do with greatest movies of all time? Keep reaching.

Better than that garbage lion king movie you so called grown men were so eagerly anticipating. And let's not forget how one of yall cried to a mod to get me banned from the thread for stating the truth.

Return of the jedi over The Empire Strikes back? LoL and smh.

Seven Samurai
Se7en
Batman (1989)

I might switch one out with Devils Advocate

Really? Nigga

Like I said..... FOH nigga

This shits all over the wizard of oz
61FY-ZHMqwL.jpg

I HAAAATE this gotdamn movie

Ugly ass motorcycle monkeys and that ugly ass wicked witch gave me nightmares as a kid.

I hid the tape every chance I could. Only reason why I didn't throw it away because everybody would've known it was me and my mama would've fucked me up.

Back