List The Best 5 Movies of Alltime

Me too dunn. What part you cried at? That is like the GOAT movie during a breakup or during depression. It's nothing like it out there. Ex Machina (which is a 9.5/10 movie) is the closest to it probably.

Me and my girl were broken up and I watched this with her as we still lived together and the movie had so many parallels to our relationship it hit me in the feels so fucking bad. Even the amount of time Joaquin Phoenix was with his ex wife was the exact amount I was with her before we broke up.

Funny because when the movie was over she decided to come back because she saw how upset I was

Like his sense of loneliness when Scarlett Johansson was gone because of an update or something and he was running through the city really hit me also

Great movie

Malcom X isnt even a Denzel top 5

I'd say it's his best performance. Denzel has some surprisingly shitty flicks under his belt and I include Training Day as one of them. The way he portrayed Alonzo was so over the top and completely unbelievable the shit was a caricature.

Malcom X isnt even a Denzel top 5

source.gif

tenor.gif

I get the love ppl have for Malcolm X

Its an important film and sthe story behind making it itself

But a top 5 movie all time cannot be 4hrs long FOH

Spike made it an hour too long. Nobody is out here watching Malcom X for fun.

Might as well set up the finals now

Batman vs spiderman vs avengers

The first batman movie was great.

But I agree with you. People think a movie loaded with CGI and mediocre or poor acting are great. Like I said regarding reeses and popeyes in those threads, these people have horrible taste.

Reactions: Goldie 🔫💰
I wouldn't be surprised. Most of these tournaments are won by muhfuckas with trash taste in everything

looking at you niggas that voted for reeses as the top candy... smfh lol

^^He understands. Co-sign.

Me and my girl were broken up and I watched this with her as we still lived together and the movie had so many parallels to our relationship it hit me in the feels so fucking bad. Even the amount of time Joaquin Phoenix was with his ex wife was the exact amount I was with her before we broke up.

Funny because when the movie was over she decided to come back because she saw how upset I was

Like his sense of loneliness when Scarlett Johansson was gone because of an update or something and he was running through the city really hit me also

Great movie

Don't know why but
giphy.gif