Welcome To aBlackWeb

List The Best 5 Movies of Alltime

Don't know why but
giphy.gif
You one of my biggest haters lol

Me and my girl were broken up and I watched this with her as we still lived together and the movie had so many parallels to our relationship it hit me in the feels so fucking bad. Even the amount of time Joaquin Phoenix was with his ex wife was the exact amount I was with her before we broke up.

Funny because when the movie was over she decided to come back because she saw how upset I was

Like his sense of loneliness when Scarlett Johansson was gone because of an update or something and he was running through the city really hit me also

Great movie
Bruh I felt everything you just said. Ive never been apart experience outside of music that made me feel how HER made me feel. The essence of intense loniness and desperation the movie creates is so uniquely beautiful and sad at the same time. Joaquin Phoenix moved into my top 3 favorite actors ever sense I seen that movie. It's one of those movies you have to watch in moderation because the emotional vaccum effect it gives viewers is captivating and terrifying at the same time, while it leaves you feeling a way for the rest of your day it also creates this element of deep internal reflection of who you are, and how love and care feels to you.

In contrast Endgame is 3hrs and 2 minutes and Infinity War is 2hrs and 40 minutes but nobody complained about either being long.

The length of Endgame is why I haven't watched it yet and part of the reason I fell asleep during Infinity War. Infinity War is a good movie though

Back