Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Lil Wayne - Tha Carter V

Rate "Tha Carter 5"

• Total voters
Wayne came back strong. Glad to see him winning out here. Dude been through it the last couple years.
If birdman really got Wayne boss shot up, he deserve to do some time

If birdman really got Wayne boss shot up, he deserve to do some time

lmao that'd be some funny shit.

Birdman: Yo Wayne! I'm bout to get yo boss shot up pleighboi! Thugga got this!

Wayne:....but you my boss...

Birdman:
giphy.gif

...aw shi-

tenor.gif

So many flows

What About Me is the only song I legit don’t like.

After legit 15 plus spins of the full album(not counting when I picking certain songs to play)since the day it dropped its AOTY

Waiting for someone to drop a "no white opinions" gif lol
i was getting ready to...

i listened to it and....lets just say...i dont wanna start no shit this morning lol

This nigga Wayne's a genius. This clip is funny cuz she is like a "mona lisa" , but the part that stuck out to me from this clip is when she said the dude would say "what about me". Wayne's "what about me" song is from the perspective of the guy "mona lisa" is game'n, hence the song coming right after "mona lisa"

I wanna make a thread about that clip, but I don't wanna get a in trouble lol

But how many of yall got women in the pocket like that? Months and even years can go by, they can have a full blown relationship/marriage and if you call em, they'll leave come see u. I've had/have that with a couple chicks, but never to the point where they would tell the niggas straight up, they would still sneak and do the shit. But it never mattered how deep they were with the nigga, i still had control.

Back