Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Lil Wayne - Tha Carter V

Rate "Tha Carter 5"

• Total voters
2 drinks in and What About Me hit a nigga

If I break the thread don't worry, I'll fix it when I sober up

You could tell that comment was ignorant off the rip. Lionel Messi is from Argentina....in South America...AKA a different continent.

This shit is so fuckin ignorant man SMMFH. If I were in the same room with you I'd put you on blast and embarrass you. This is like niggas saying "oh he talk too good and like to read books" he actin "white". Like wtf is that even suppose to mean ? SMMFH

Its absolutely nothing like that.

You can equate how someone looks to determine their race. Facts. Me having many Latinos/Hispanic ppl in my family and my grandpa being from South America (Ecuador) I know exactly what im talking about.

So you can step the fuck down because its many fucking ppl from Mexico to Chile that speak Spanish and can trace their history back to Europe.

You really fucking think White Hispanic aint a fucking thing? I really would like to know

Charlie Sheen, Frankie Muniz (blue fucking eyes) Alexis Bedel (blue fucking eyes) etc... I can go on

is the same as ppl like George Lopez, Danny Trejo, Luis Guzman etc....

Being a white Hispanic is a fucking thing.

I know what the ppl that was here before white ppl came to the Americans look like. I literally see them everyday

You can go chill the fuck out

Its all games and fun. I know you got a tent to your skin tone that true white ppl dont have.

But you acting like being a white Hispanic aint a thing when you know it is
Lol I've never said that. Pitbull is a fucking white Hispanic lol. I just happen to fall in the middle. Mestizo is Native/European(aka Spanish settlers who raped Native women)

Lol I've never said that. Pitbull is a fucking white Hispanic lol. I just happen to fall in the middle. Mestizo is Native/European(aka Spanish settlers who raped Native women)

Mestizo. Havent heard that shit in awhile

Matter of fact, I have a cousin that his nickname is Mestizo.

It's not your right to determine his race and judge him, turn around and disrespect him THEN have the audacity to justify it. You should be a man and apologize or clarify to dude. Shit was mad unnecessary.

He didn't take it as a joke and I thought it was tasteless AF. So cuz he has a difference in opinion he's a "white man" now ? Wild ignorant.

Apologize to a nigga for joking and saying a lot of Latinos deny their whiteness? Fuck no

I seen niggas on here say spic, kike and everything.

You think Im bout to say sorry for joking with a dude I speak with all the time on this board just shooting jokes back and forward.

I got beta calling me hindu and another nigga calling me Kapernick clone. You think Im asking for apology? Hell no. Its just jokes

C'mon fellas LMAO

Let's cool it and get back to the album

I'm gonna stay on my Malcolm X shit and take the high ground. Young brother you're prolly in your 20s and missed the whole point of what I was saying. It's simply a matter of respect for your fellow peers.

I would say a lot of things to niggas but I'd never disrespect another poster and use their ethnicity. You should take it up with Infamous and make amends with the brother, not tear him down.

Im not a young man.

Im mixed 31 year old that has lived in Louisiana, California and Texas and have Latinos that look white, black and like the native ppl from this land all throughout my family.

I speak on experience when I say a lot of Latinos deny they are white (when its ok). I know how the original man from these parts look

It was just jokes with him because I always say it. Just like ppl on here say things about different ppl on here including me.

Matter of fact. You have ppl on this very board that say the Brown community aint down for the cause, aint shit and that shit is a slap in the face to ppl like infamous because he know whats up with how a lot of whites view black and brown ppl.

But I dont disrespect anybody on this forum man or woman. I never even disrespected ShadyTeam and everybody did that shit. I didnt even disrespect the dude that got me banned. I kept that shit fun and did the court thing against Chi.

I respect all yall opinions on here and actually read them shits even though some yall taste in rap and R&B are the worst.

But I digress. Yall all cool ppl, but you aint gon pick and choose about who disrespecting who on here and come at me with the non-sense about white Latinos

What About Me was Drake's in-between albums single. He aint really wanna give that to Weezy but nobody can tell me that aint Drakes song.

Y'all think Wayne will end Tha Carter series at 5 of should he keep going ?
I think he should end it with Carter 5. Especially if he's continuing his career without Birdman, Slim, Cash Money, etc. He should have C5 stand as the defining end to Cash Money Wayne.

Will he actually do it? eh, it's hard to say. The average fans only seem to come out for the Carter albums, the I Am Not A Human Being albums did alright, but kinda weak compared to Tha Carters, Rebirth did alright. Not sure how the Free Weezy album did, even with it being a Tidal exclusive.

Back