Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Lil Wayne - Tha Carter V

Rate "Tha Carter 5"

• Total voters
My favorite song been changing everyday, Open Safe might fuck around and be the biggest song from the album, shit's a bop.

Niggas still bring up that Gillie shit. That lets me know people ain't really listened to Wayne albums. If you really listen to his albums, he started to get lyrical when Lights Out came out. Then it got way better with the Sqad Up mixtapes. 500 wasn't that great but the lyrical potential was there then Tha Carter came out.
The Gillie shit would be more believable if Tha Carter 1 & 2 was this complete change to being strictly lyrical but it's not he built up to that way before. And all The Drought, Dedication 1, Prefix and Suffix mixtapes dropped in between.

@400Degreez

This is whole post is FACTS.net!!

Wayne could always rap, but when I (first day) cop'd "Lights Out" I noticed immediately he stepped it up from bars to flow since his debut album and previous CMR verses. It's like a light went off (pun intended) for him, to really go hard on his craft.

I have personally told/spoken to Wayne (around the time Sqad Up 4 and 5 came out) thank u for those tapes! (He told me he appreciated the love & we chopped it up for a few minutes and I let him be on his way.)

A couple years later this nigga becomes a mixtape monster!.

Btw, I phux w/ Gillie but I believe he embellished a lil' on his claims.

probably the same convo they had after "phone home"

they should never work together again

I never liked "phone home" either.

Phone home trash to niggas ? Foh

i see what you on if you think phone home was anything close to a good song

the beat was trash and Wayne mailed that shit in

probably did it as a favor so they could get a credit on the cd

I liked Phone Home as an album cut, but I was never like "skip the rest of the shit, let's get straight to Phone Home!"

Phone home was tight.

One of the worst tracks on C3

Some of u dudes ears don't work properly....

This is basically how this went down when I 1st heard the first six tracks on C3....

1. "3 Peat"

2. "Mr. Carter"

3. "A Milli"

4. "Got Money"

5. "Comfortable"

6. "Dr. Carter"

tenor (2).gif

7. "Phone Home"

giphy (18).gif

The songs strings & piano intro started out interesting but ended up bein' EL Teri-Blay (that's nigga Spanish for turrible). lol

Some of u dudes ears don't work properly....

This is basically how this went down when I 1st heard the first six tracks on C3....

1. "3 Peat"

2. "Mr. Carter"

3. "A Milli"

4. "Got Money"

5. "Comfortable"

6. "Dr. Carter"

View attachment 75173

7. "Phone Home"

View attachment 75174

The songs strings & piano intro started out interesting but ended up bein' EL Teri-Blay (that's nigga Spanish for turrible). lol

I don’t listen to bullshit lol that song is even better now that I’m older and listen to it than younger me, this was the peak of wayne so high off that lean this nigga really thought he was a alien

a couple take aways that dont really take shit away lol

we gone flip the gun accident to a suicide attempt now?

and you still "blooding"?......I feel he coulda quietly stepped away from that and we never would've questioned him again lol

small stuff like that takes away from the "depth" of the album to me....which is pretty deep just on the personal side of things

just comes off like shock value shit thats unneeded

I've consistently skipped uproar but thats it.....never made it past the first 8 seconds....could be gold if the beat changes but i'll never know

other than that I fuck w/ all of it....certain parts make me wonder how much was added once he got control of the album back....just things that couldnt have been recorded 4-5 years ago

I was impressed Wayne knows what quasars are.

They need an outer space music video for that song with Nickis tiddies in zero-G

kate-upton-zero-gravity-gif-14.gif

I thought this nigga made a playlist called "the goat" and rigged the shit, but I tried it on my Alexa and it really does this shit lol

I thought this nigga made a playlist called "the goat" and rigged the shit, but I tried it on my Alexa and it really does this shit lol

So this nigga really spend time skateboarding?

Well, I guess its just like a nigga working out the gym or hopping at the park

My bitch classy and she keep her classmates with her
You bitch ashy and she keep an ashtray with her

:clawd2:

Back