Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Lil Wayne - Tha Carter V

Rate "Tha Carter 5"

• Total voters
Daytona was a soundtrack to me

The vibe, the theme, the song placement, production... It's still a top 5 project of the year to me

He's hurt fam his mother raised him that's why he's runs on emotion. I'm getting a kick out of this, ayo Goldie I robbed him yesterday while listening to King NaS just to spite him LOOLOOLLOLLOLOOLOL

He's doing what he can to salvage his dignity. AP in this thread looking flabby n sick. It's Sunday the day of rest. AP maybe you should visit the PPM and let off some steam.

View attachment 74900
Just realized this gif/video should be flagged for pause worthy faggotry.

@Judge Judah

How ya pockets feelin ?

tenor.gif

I'm happy to see my nigga win. U can tell this nigga loves hip hop to the point he gave his whole life to this shit and even through the bullshit he still gave us Sorry 4 The Waits and apologized mad times online.

How can u hate this nigga? The Goat.

After another full day of playing this Album

This shit is fire

AOTY

And no niggas. Daytona is not better than his. Daytona has 0 range and introspective cuts. It’s one long drug king album (it’s still good)

Carter 1 still my favorite Carter but I let this shit play for 3 straight days and this shit is right there with C2

This shit is fire

AOTY

And no niggas. Daytona is not better than his. Daytona has 0 range and introspective cuts. It’s one long drug king album (it’s still good)

Carter 1 still my favorite Carter but I let this shit play for 3 straight days and this shit is right there with C2

Well said. I was debating if I wanted to put above carter 2 but I wanted to go back listen to it first.

This shit is fire

AOTY

Good project but not AOTY imo

Shit this nigga zapped on so many tracks

STSOR is this albums Summer On Smash

oh and "CTG" tripping about K.Dot bodying wayne on Mona Lisa

K.Dot verse was TOUGH, but i think CTG is blinded by Dot's flow

i honestly dont compare the two in the first place b/c both came correct with dope verses and flows

CTG does not like Wayne lol it's been known for years. Idk why you're taking his review serious.

I’mma sit in this throne so long
'Til it's a fucking rocking chair, nigga
Bad bitch play with my hair, nigga
Said, "Relax Chi, baby don't stress out"
But I got a lot of shit on my mind, though
She said, "Let that shit work itself out"
"Let that shit work itself out"

Last edited:
CTG does not like Wayne lol it's been known for years. Idk why you're taking his review serious.

it was just that particular song i didnt agree with lol

Back