Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Lil Wayne - Tha Carter V

Rate "Tha Carter 5"

• Total voters
Is @Sion okay? Didn't see a post from him in the last few pages, didn't check the full thread. Judging by the reviews, what he has adamantly predicted for years has come to pass. He might have had a seizure.

I'm bout to go off on niggas let me just settle down and crack open this wine....
Vc4E.gif

I've only heard Mona Lisa and I'm diggin that track. Am I the only one that finds the song hilarious? Just me?

I'll get a bar of the full album when I go back up here to the auction and wait for the pickups to sale.

I wish I could’ve seen myself listen to the Ashanti record in real time

When the shit first started I was like the fuck is this dated ass shit?!?

SASB.png

By the time the song ended I was like this

tenor.gif

More stupid ass challenges, this can’t be his last album.....fam better milk this into a huge payday since Baby ain’t here to rape his pockets no more

Carter II is the ONLY Wayne album I liked but Lil Junkie came through with the same fire here. Not done with it yet but Can't Be Broken and Dedicated where fucking vicious. Dude spazzing on them joints like a rookie. This shit is dope so far. Shocked by how much I'm liking it.

I hope this is the last Carter album tho. At this point he needs to use different titles. Carter 1 and 2 feel like they were done by a different artist than Carters 3-5.

Back