Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Lil Wayne - Tha Carter V

Rate "Tha Carter 5"

• Total voters
U should check your ears bro that’s one of the ones on here

giphy.gif

I'll have to relisten I won't feelin that

DAmn 23 songs ??? I’m a clear my schedule tonight and give this the respect IT deserves...if this shit wack, im Slapping one of u niggas

Listened to it twice so far. This is a damn good album. I knew he still had it especially from a few verses off of D6 and D6 Reloaded. Gonna give it that whip test when I get off work.

Over a year ago I said:

This will bring wayne back.

1. Leaves autotune alone.
2. Makes an introspective album. If he makes an album talking about some real shit in his life with good production, he'll be back to where he left off.

giphy.gif

Wayne might've just rapped to rap with random bars on 5-6 songs and all those songs knock and fire to ride to.

All the other songs he was really talkin about some shit. Idk how you listen to songs like "Let it all work out" (last verse was crazy), "open letter" "cant' be broken" etc and say otherwise.

I aint even know Wayne said this was gonna be his last album. Tbh I'm not even mad at him walking away after this on some John Elway shit.

With this, he's officially #3 on my alltime list.

Color blind, even if I may be blue
A lot on my plate, ain't my favorite food
But I'm hungry, so hungry
Need my family tree next to a money tree
With a bunch of leaves in the Garden of Eden
With a bunch of Eves, no fruit punch for me
I sip from the fountain of youth
So if I die young, blame the juice

Fuego.

Yo why does te chorus on the track with xxxtentacion sound like that old YouTube song with that black dude in the shower singing I cry or something like that?

Back