Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lil Mama Says Jay-Z & Alicia Keys Are Still Ignoring Her Apologies For 2009 VMAs Incident... AKA All Eyez on Me

this is a pov

but if she's asked about it, she can respond however she wants to. Still doesn't take away from the fact that they could just as easily come out, say they've moved on, and keep it pushing.

I dont care either way to the point where I'm gonna look at the parties any more differently than I already do.

Imagine Jay or Alicia keys stopping what they doing for lil mama...is lil mama hahahaha

I said what I said, but one thing we should acknowledge as well...

We've said for a long time that Nicki Minaj and Cardi B shouldn't bother responding to random idiots on social media. They have the wealth, Industry influence, OGs, and stanbases to shield them if they would only put their phones down.

I don't think the same applies to Lil Mama. Unfortunately she did some shit that the internet will never let go of and because there's a new unfunny ass clown born everyday, whenever Lil Mama's name is mentioned, it's going to be a joke about the VMAs, crying on the Breakfast Club, or looking like Bow Wow for the zillionth time.

So there is a ceiling on how high she can rise above the people who keep bringing it up. Over 30 years later people still talk about Louis Farrakhan supposedly saying "gutter religion". 2 decades later people still mention Monica Lewinski whenever Bill Clinton pops up. OJs murder case. Michael Jackson is dead and they STILL won't shut the fuck up about Neverland ranch.

So my point is that she shouldn't be looking for a word from Jay Z and Alicia Keys but I'm not gonna fault her for feeling like she has to react every now and then when that few moments in time may have left a permanent scar on her career.

Back